It appears you have not yet registered with the CAT Forums. To register please click here...

Featured Photos

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Unread 12-27-2016   #1 (permalink)
Newborn

Asherthekitty is on a distinguished road
Default Unanswered: What cat breed is he!!!

what kind of cat do I have? He is silver has yellow/green eyes, completely striped, has thick fur,but on his belly it's almost spotted in areas and his belly is white. His ears have this little growth of fur above them, like a Pixie Bob, has a long striped tale. He has what looks like an (M) on his forehead. Has a V shaped stripe running from both his eyes down to under his chin, with stripes under that as well. he has 2 black dots on both sides of his face right next to each other, under the stripes. His ears are placed widely apart and rotate often, listening for sounds that he is very well sensitive to. He is friendly, but wary of those he doesn't know. He picks a "person" in the family,me,which he spends most of his time with and loves me very much. He has this wild type of personality, always looking for something to play with and stalk. He is very vocal with me and "talks" to me. Please help!!!!
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!

Sponsored Cat Content
Unread 12-27-2016   #2 (permalink)
Newborn

Asherthekitty is on a distinguished road

I can't do pictures because my camera on my phone is pretty bad, so that's why I'm giving a bunch of details.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Unread 12-27-2016   #3 (permalink)
Supreme Cat Lover!

My Mood: Cheerful
acerlt is on a distinguished road
Provided Answers: 18

Domestic short hair (DSH)

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
please read this first

Tags
belly , black , breed , camera , cat , cat answers , cat questions , eyes , family , friendly , fur , growth , person , personality , pictures , play , shorthair , spotted , striped , tale , type , vocal , wild

Sponsored Cat Links