It appears you have not yet registered with the CAT Forums. To register please click here...

Featured Photos

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Unread 06-28-2017   #1 (permalink)
Newborn

My Mood: Confused
Wheekie is on a distinguished road
Unhappy Unanswered: Scared me to Death

My cat Princess HATES her flea meds!

Saw me approaching her with tube...spent the next 15 minutes chasing her around the house! ( Pet Armor Plus... same stuff I've been using for years!)

Finally, I caught her, sweet talked her and she let me do it!

Then it got SCARY!

Ran into another room...started breathing hard and shaking...20 seconds tops ...but longest 20 seconds of my life! Was she having some kind of reaction!?!

Then she started playing, eating...acting normal except avoiding me! SHE WAS PISSED!

A few hours later... back to her loving, following me everywhere old self. SHE FORGIVES ME!

My question is.... can cats get themselves this upset!?! I
'm scared of a heart attack... but shes only 5!
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!

Sponsored Cat Content
Unread 06-28-2017   #2 (permalink)
Supreme Cat Lover!

My Mood: Cheerful
acerlt is on a distinguished road
Provided Answers: 18

Don't chase her around the house any more. Wait until she is resting or eating and apply the topical.

You may want to change the brand you are using, if she is starting to have a reaction to it. You should use a name brand safe product, not over the counter like pet armor, for her safety.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
please read this first
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Unread 06-28-2017   #3 (permalink)
Newborn

My Mood: Confused
Wheekie is on a distinguished road
Thumbs up Came to Same Conclusion!

Thought about it all night! Decided that was my biggest mistake! CHASING HER! Gave her time to get all worked up! Why she reacted like that.

All the other times...that is exactly what I did... snuck up on her. She still didn't like it...but it was no big deal! Not this reaction! Just hissed at me and went on about her business!

All the other times, I never let her see the "tube" in my hand. This time she did and we know how smart cats are...so she knew what was coming... why she ran!

Tags
attack , breathing , business , cat , cat answers , cat questions , cats , eating , house , loving , mistake , night , pet , playing , question , scared , scary , smart , upset

Sponsored Cat Links