It appears you have not yet registered with the CAT Forums. To register please click here...

Featured Photos

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Unread 07-01-2017   #1 (permalink)
Newborn

Calcifer is on a distinguished road
Default Unanswered: Please Help. RINGWORM

I got a new kitten two weeks ago. After we had him 2 weeks we noticed a bald spot forming on him and was told by vet he has ringworm. I have an indoor cat I've had for 6 years who has never been sick. Now I have a spot on my arm that looks like a mosquito bite. What experience have you had with this. I'm freaking out! I don't want to isolate him, that is heartbreaking. He sleeps on my bed. I'm reading online and it's scary about what all you have to do to get rid of it. Advice Please!
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!

Sponsored Cat Content
Unread 07-03-2017   #2 (permalink)
Kitten

butterflyH is on a distinguished road

Hello I think you should make another bed for your cat, to avoid your affection because ringworm can effect human the infection initially presents with red patches on affected areas of the skin and later spreads to other parts of the body. The infection may affect the skin of the scalp, feet, groin, beard, or other areas.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!

Tags
advice , bite , cat , cat answers , cat questions , indoor , infection , kitten , new kitten , ringworm , scary , sick , vet

Sponsored Cat Links