It appears you have not yet registered with the CAT Forums. To register please click here...

Featured Photos

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Unread 4 Weeks Ago   #1 (permalink)
Newborn

alliek19 is on a distinguished road
Default Unanswered: Will my missing cat come back ? Missing for 11 days !

Here's the deal my cat got out once before when he tore through the window screen but came back in like an hour . My mom hadnt been able to replace the screen yet so she opened the window and my cat jumped out some time later .. and this time he did not come back . What worries me is i heard what sounded like a very quick fight ... im talking hissing but when i ran out two seconds later my cat was not there I live in an apartment complex so i asked a majority of my neighbors if they saw him and people in surrounding neighborhoods ... but no one has seen him . I thought i saw him for a second but that mght have been a fox im not sure ... i couldnt get a good look because it ran into the woods. And my mom felt so bad about it she got me a new kitten ... and hes adorable but i dont want to forget about tigger just like that . I love tigger . And my heartis crushed into pieces . Im considering at this point in making posters and hanging them up ... even though my mom says it probably wont help .. i dont just wanna sit back and do nothing! So i guess what im asking is ... is there a chance my cat still might return ? I leave food by the window for him but...still nothing . My heart is shattered into pieces and im losing sleep over this and i burst out crying randomly over him .
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!

Sponsored Cat Content
Unread 4 Weeks Ago   #2 (permalink)
LPC
Newborn

LPC is on a distinguished road
Send a message via twitter to LPC

I am so sorry to read about your cat being missing for eleven days. Obviously you are very upset and worried, but you should not give up hope yet. There have been cases of cats disappearing for months and then returning home unexpectedly!

Yes, you could certainly put up notices (with a picture of your cat and contact details) in public places where this is permitted. But the most important thing to do is to contact all local animal shelters, the local police, animal control officers, etc and give them a photo of your pet and full details. Is your cat micro-chipped? In that case, the chance of your getting your cat returned quickly are much better.

I do so hope that your cat Tigger returns, or that he is found by someone else and returned that way. Please keep us updated.

Every best wish to you!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Unread 2 Days Ago   #3 (permalink)
Newborn

My Mood: Confused
Wheekie is on a distinguished road

Try sitting his litter box outside. I know a few people whos cats ran away and when they did this, kitty smelled it and found home.

And I am praying Tigger comes home.

Tags
adorable , animal , apartment , cat , cat answers , cat questions , cats , crying , fight , food , found , hey , hissing , kitten , kitty , love , missing , new kitten , pet , picture , shelters , sleep , upset , window

Sponsored Cat Links