It appears you have not yet registered with the CAT Forums. To register please click here...

Featured Photos

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Unread 05-11-2009   #1 (permalink)
PSEJ_1988

Default Four kittens looking for homes

These kitten will be ready for new home August 8th. They will be 3 months old 12 weeks.

Now if you want them spayed and nuetered before adoption they wont be ready before sept 20th. If you dont want them spayed and nueter there will be a spay contract and 50 dollor deposit which you will get back once there spayed.

If you want them spayed before heand you will be required to make a 50 donation to the Galveston Island Humaine Society. In Echos name Mother
of these four babys.

If not spayed before hand they must be spayed by Nov 8th 2009. They will be six months old any vet will spay at that time.

They will come wormed 3 times already. One set of kitten shots. And the spay and Nueter info is above. If I spay and nueter they will come with 2 sets of shots microchip and rabies shot.

They of course are only a few days old but I am hoping that I can find homes early.

There are 2 boys and 2 girls.
Boys
Grey and white
And one orange- one one berried under neith the other is the boy

Girls
Calico
One orange- One one you can see her neck is the girl.

Thank You for your time hope to see some responces. You will get to watch them grow up
I am in the Houston, Texas
I wont ship just because I am not sure how and dont want any fraud.

I am not making any profit off these kittens. Mom was a rescue. So I did not breed her she came to me pregnant. Please don't talk bad about me I am doing what is best for them.

Last edited by PSEJ_1988; 05-11-2009 at 08:55 AM.

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!

Sponsored Cat Content
Unread 05-11-2009   #2 (permalink)
che
Supreme Cat Lover!

My Mood: Fine
che is on a distinguished road

Oh I wish lived near you dear.xxxxx
Unread 05-11-2009   #3 (permalink)
Supreme Cat Lover!

Irene Jims is on a distinguished road

I'm sure you did what is best for Echo and her kittens... well done ! Hope those cute kittens will be able to find a loving home soon !

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Unread 05-11-2009   #4 (permalink)
Supreme Cat Lover!

My Mood: Fine
krzekmaya is on a distinguished road
Unhappy

I wish I could... I'm so far away from you!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
So lucky to be owned by Flor, Meshee , Lady Brenda, Merlin, Dino & Phailin

And our three beloved angels Pochee
(1991 - 2003) Booba (1993 - 2005
) and Domino (1997 - 2009)
Unread 05-17-2009   #5 (permalink)
Supreme Cat Lover!

Irene Jims is on a distinguished road

How are you doing, my friend ? Any news about the kittens ? Did you find a home for them yet ?

Tags
adoption , breed , cute , hey , home , homes , kittens , loving , new home , pregnant , rabies , rescue , spayed , vet

Sponsored Cat Links