It appears you have not yet registered with the CAT Forums. To register please click here...

Featured Photos

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Unread 05-26-2009   #1 (permalink)
Magical Ragdoll

Talking Quality Ragdoll Kittens for Sale

WELCOME to Magical Ragdolls Cattery. We are a small ethical hobby breeder in the Raleigh North Carolina area. Right now we have Six Kittens for Sale! They are blue mitted with some being lynx pattern. Other litters on the way. Our babies are our pride and joy and we strive to give them the very best of everything that life has to offer. They live with us and have complete access to our home. Only top of the line pedigrees are used for our Magical breeding program and I actively show my Ragdolls and strive to produce happy, healthy, well socialized babies! We feel that this raises the benchmark of quality and conforms to the high standards that are mandatory for our cattery. We are registered with CFA and TICA. All my Ragdolls are DNA tested for both HCM gene mutations from Washington State University and are Negative. Our Ragdolls have no out crossing to any other breed they are pure SBT Ragdoll bloodlines. Offering quality HOME RAISED and never caged Ragdolls in a rainbow of colors. Kittens are well socialized for the best temperament. Excellent 3 year genetic health guarantee and 1 year FIP guarantee. Pet price includes spay/neuter, shots, deworming, health guarantee, a large kitten pack filled with goodies and a baby blanket. ( With smells of mom and siblings). Contract, Blue slip, and copies of sire and dams pedigrees. Visit my web site to see lots of photos of Ragdoll kittens and cats. Delivery is possible and we are experienced in shipping. Breeder and show kittens available on occasion to registered pre approved catteries only. Please look at our website to see our babies and to learn more about magicalragdolls.com Visitors are always welcome!

Quality Ragdoll Kittens available Year Round

Last edited by Magical Ragdoll; 05-26-2009 at 09:42 AM. Reason: add web site url

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!

Sponsored Cat Content
Unread 05-27-2009   #2 (permalink)
Supreme Cat Lover!

My Mood: Fine
krzekmaya is on a distinguished road
Unhappy

Oh, I love Ragdolls! But as I said in many opportunities: I'm sooo far away...

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
So lucky to be owned by Flor, Meshee , Lady Brenda, Merlin, Dino & Phailin
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

And our three beloved angels Pochee
(1991 - 2003) Booba (1993 - 2005
) and Domino (1997 - 2009)
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Unread 05-27-2009   #3 (permalink)
Supreme Cat Lover!

My Mood: Bored
KatrineA is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to KatrineA

I ache when I hear about kittens for sale and such. I crave for one more! I just don't have enough room yet.
Unread 05-27-2009   #4 (permalink)
Magical Ragdoll

Default May be able to deliver....

A wonderful Swedish Ragdoll Breeder is coming to Canada this Sept. I will be meeting her in the Calgary area. I am importing my first lilac mitted from her We will be driving to Canada. If there is someone who wants a kitten along the route to Calgary from North Carolina, I could hand deliver. We are expecting one more litter,a seal and blue in color, in the patterns mitted and bi-color!

Unread 05-27-2009   #5 (permalink)
Supreme Cat Lover!

I live right next to Sweden. Yay me Hehe. They have many wonderful Maine Coon breeders there as well
Unread 05-27-2009   #6 (permalink)
Magical Ragdoll

Thumbs up

I Love Christina's Ragdolls, her web site is S*Evenstars. I posted a pic here of my new little one. Her name is Infinity

Unread 05-28-2009   #7 (permalink)
Newborn

luvscats09 is on a distinguished road

Oh I would love to have a ragdoll, just no way to afford one right now.
Unread 05-28-2009   #8 (permalink)
Supreme Cat Lover!

Where is the Infinity pic exactly?
Unread 05-28-2009   #9 (permalink)
Magical Ragdoll

Default Infinity

S*Evenstars Infinity of Magical is on the kitten pictures page and I posted some other pictures under ragdolls

Unread 05-29-2009   #10 (permalink)
Supreme Cat Lover!

Seems like I can't get into their website after I choose the language. I chose both and upload failed. I did check your gallery Beautiful!

Tags
babies , baby , beautiful , bi-color , breeder , breeders , breeding , cat , cats , color , fip , happy , healthy , hey , home , joy , kitten , kittens , kittens for sale , litter , love , maine coon , neuter , pet , photos , pictures , ragdoll , ragdoll cats , ragdoll kittens for sale , sale , siblings , small , spay , spay/neuter , upload

Sponsored Cat Links