It appears you have not yet registered with the CAT Forums. To register please click here...

Featured Photos

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Unread 05-05-2010   #1 (permalink)
Newborn

My Mood: Blah
hondurasmami08 is on a distinguished road
Question cats to good homes

hey all,
my name is jenn.
i got a kitten from a pet shop when she was about 8 weeks old i named her kittykatutis. she is all black and long haired. i had her basically her whole life. when she was around a year old she snuck outside and was gone for two days. within a few months she surprised us with her first litter. there were 4 kittens two died at birth. so i was left with a grey male. his name is cusuco, and a tiger striped female whom i named baby girl. both of which have a M on their forehead. now both of them are 7-8 months old and beautiful as can be...gorgeous creatures. now recently my cat kittykatutis snuck out again and had a second litter.they are 5 weeks old. there were 4 as well but one died from being the runt of the litter. me and my husband both took care of him and paid special attention to him but no matter what we did he still passed away. his ribs were deformed and he had a hard time breathing. he lived 2 weeks.i cried like a baby when he didn't make it. i treat my cats like my children. then theres the other three. again there is a grey one and two tigerstriped ones again with the M on the forehead. i haven't given them names because i am looking for homes for them. they are gorgeous as well. if there is any one that is from scranton, wilkes barre laceyville wyalusing to leraysville pa area please feel free to contact me at 570 744 1448 all kittens cats and kittens are free to good homes. all my cats are well loved, well taken care of and well fed. i just haven't had the means to get any of them spaded or neutered. so before there is another litter PLEASE HELP ME!!!
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!

Sponsored Cat Content
Unread 05-25-2010   #2 (permalink)
Newborn

My Mood: Mellow
Miss Tallulah is on a distinguished road

Please take the time to learn the effects of NOT spaying & neutering your animals! It is not fair to your animals that they must go thru this time & time again not to mention the litters that they produce.

What you produce...animal rescue will inevitably pick up your left overs or worse yet, an animal shelter will most likely put down those who do not get homes.

Very sad...
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Unread 05-25-2010   #3 (permalink)
Supreme Cat Lover!

My Mood: Cool
AK49BWL is on a distinguished road

Sad but true

Tags
baby , beautiful , birth , black , breathing , care , cat , cats , children , female , free , girl , grey , hey , home , homes , kitten , kittens , litter , male , mat , neutering , pet , rescue , runt , sad , shelter , striped

Sponsored Cat Links