It appears you have not yet registered with the CAT Forums. To register please click here...

Featured Photos

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Unread 06-28-2010   #1 (permalink)
Newborn

Pet Lover is on a distinguished road
Default Great Cat Needs Home in Illinois

I am looking for a good home for my cat Snow Meow. Snow Meow is a little over 2 years of age and very affectionate. He is current with all of his shots and has been neutered. He does still have his front claws and enjoys spending his time both indoors/outdoors. I need to find him a loving home as he is too stressed with my mastiff dog. My wife and I adopted him last August from a kill shelter and hoped he would work out in our home. We are not looking for any type of payment, please just provide a great home.

Whoever takes him would get a litter box, food dishes, cat harness/leash, a cat tower that he loves, bunch of cat toys, cannister of catnip, and any food/litter I have left.

Please let me know if you are interested, I can provide pics on request.

Thanks for your time!

Jim
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!

Sponsored Cat Content

Tags
adopted , affectionate , age , box , cat , cat needs , cat toys , catnip , claws , dog , food , great , home , litter , litter box , loving , meow , needs home , shelter , spayed , toys , type

Sponsored Cat Links