It appears you have not yet registered with the CAT Forums. To register please click here...

Featured Photos

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Unread 06-24-2009   #21 (permalink)
Supreme Cat Lover!

My Mood: Fine
krzekmaya is on a distinguished road
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by che View Post
I'm not having one!!!!!xxxxx
Hmmmmmm...

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
So lucky to be owned by Flor, Meshee , Lady Brenda, Merlin, Dino & Phailin
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

And our three beloved angels Pochee
(1991 - 2003) Booba (1993 - 2005
) and Domino (1997 - 2009)
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!

Sponsored Cat Content
Unread 06-24-2009   #22 (permalink)
che
Supreme Cat Lover!

che is on a distinguished road

Maya,stop it.xxxxx
Unread 06-24-2009   #23 (permalink)
Supreme Cat Lover!

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by mizzlooney View Post
...get rid of their animals (cats, dogs, whatever..) for the most stupid reasons... found this one a website where breeders sell their animals or just people that wanna find a home for their "beloved" pets. Having children is an excuse often used to explain why their pet needs to go so I thought this was pretty funny but in a sad way...

"Please help! After two long years of being on a waiting list for a dog, we have been notified by breed rescue that, at long last, our number has come up and ... WE ARE HAVING A PUPPY!

We must get rid of our children IMMEDIATELY because we just know how time consuming our new little puppy is going to be and it just wouldn't be fair to the children. Since our little puppy will be arriving on Monday we MUST place the children up for adoption this weekend!

They are described as:
One male -- his name is Tommy, Caucasian (English/Irish mix), light blonde hair, blue eyes. Four years old. Excellent disposition. He doesn't bite. Temperament tested. Does have problems with peeing directly in the toilet. Has had chicken Pox and is current on all shots. Tonsils have already been removed. Tommy eats everything, is very clean, house trained and gets along well with others. Does not run with scissors and with a little training he should be able to read soon.

One female -- her name is Lexie, Caucasian (English/Irish mix), strawberry blonde hair, green eyes quite freckled. Two years old. Can be surly at times. Non-biter, thumb sucker. Has been temperament tested but needs a little attitude adjusting occasionally. She is current on all shots, tonsils out, and is very healthy and can be affectionate. Gets along well with other
little girls and little boys but does not like to share her toys and
therefore would do best in a one child household. She is a very quick learner and is currently working on her house training. Shouldn't take long at all.

We really do LOVE our children so much and want to do what's right for them. That is why we contacted a rescue group. But we simply can no longer keep them. Also, we are afraid that they may hurt our new puppy.

I hope you understand that ours is a UNIQUE situation and we have a real emergency here! They MUST be placed into your rescue by Sunday night at the latest or we will be forced to drop them off at the orphanage or along some dark, country road. Our priority now has to be our new puppy. "
It made me remember this one:

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Unread 06-24-2009   #24 (permalink)
Supreme Cat Lover!

Irene Jims is on a distinguished road

That's funny, Maya !

Unread 06-24-2009   #25 (permalink)
Kitten

mizzlooney is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by krzekmaya View Post
It made me remember this one:

that's not bad either...hehehe
Unread 06-24-2009   #26 (permalink)
Supreme Cat Lover!

My Mood: Bored
KatrineA is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to KatrineA

Hahaha. Do you have more of this stuff? So funny!
Unread 06-24-2009   #27 (permalink)
Supreme Cat Lover!

My Mood: Cool
AK49BWL is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by KatrineA View Post
Hahaha. Do you have more of this stuff? So funny!
I could take a pic for you tomorrow if I go, the shelter has a wall with four of that kind of poster.. They are quite hilarious aren't they? LOL
Unread 06-25-2009   #28 (permalink)
Supreme Cat Lover!

My Mood: Bored
KatrineA is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to KatrineA

Quote:
Originally Posted by AK49BWL View Post
I could take a pic for you tomorrow if I go, the shelter has a wall with four of that kind of poster.. They are quite hilarious aren't they? LOL
Oh yes, please do!
Unread 06-25-2009   #29 (permalink)
Supreme Cat Lover!

Talking

Yep, I would like to see them, too

Unread 06-25-2009   #30 (permalink)
Supreme Cat Lover!

Irene Jims is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by AK49BWL View Post
Yes please... I'm excited too ...

Tags
adoption , affectionate , age , attacking , babies , baby , bite , blue eyes , breeders , care , cat , cats , children , clean , cold , color , crazy , cute , dogs , elderly , eyes , foster , foster cats , found , friends , fun , funny , great , hey , home , house , hurt , lost , male , mat , money , neuter , outdoor , ownership , peeing , pet , problems , puppy , save , shelter , sick , sickness , spay , spay/neuter , stop , toys , wild , worry

Sponsored Cat Links