It appears you have not yet registered with the CAT Forums. To register please click here...

Featured Photos

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Unread 07-29-2009   #41 (permalink)
Supreme Cat Lover!

My Mood: Cool
AK49BWL is on a distinguished road

Cops ain't all that great anymore, some will arrest you if you so much as look at them wrong these days. And we're speaking insanities? I think not. Katrine is right, freedom of speech is on our side. We're doing no one else injustices, we're not directly attacking anyone, but a mass of people as a whole, much like a rally or strike. So yea.. I would love to see them try to arrest me on charges of insanity

Sponsored Cat Content
Unread 07-29-2009   #42 (permalink)
Supreme Cat Lover!

Irene Jims is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by KatrineA View Post
We're not insane. THEY are! Plus we've got the freedom of speech

I've been thinking a lot about those people who abandon their pets and it really sets me off. But focusing on this wont help at all. I'm trying to just think positively these days. As long as we do as good as we can and don't let ourselves feel lost in the hopeless cases of cats being abandoned, I think we can make the world a better place
Maybe in this process, we will also one day come up with a brilliant idea on how to save all the cats. We just have to believe!

I will make a promise to myself to foster cats, as soon as I get a bigger place. We can all help out somehow. Just look at Brandon
I'm really glad that you are not a pessimist, Katrine ! I will cooperate with you !! And I think Brandon and many others will join us too... I know we are not insane AT ALL ! !

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Unread 07-29-2009   #43 (permalink)
Supreme Cat Lover!

My Mood: Bored
KatrineA is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to KatrineA

Great, Irene!

Quote:
Originally Posted by AK49BWL View Post
Cops ain't all that great anymore, some will arrest you if you so much as look at them wrong these days. And we're speaking insanities? I think not. Katrine is right, freedom of speech is on our side. We're doing no one else injustices, we're not directly attacking anyone, but a mass of people as a whole, much like a rally or strike. So yea.. I would love to see them try to arrest me on charges of insanity
We'll bail you out in that highly unlikely case
Unread 07-29-2009   #44 (permalink)
Supreme Cat Lover!

Irene Jims is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by KatrineA View Post
Great, Irene!

We'll bail you out in that highly unlikely case
Yes !!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Unread 07-30-2009   #45 (permalink)
Cool Cat

PantherPride is on a distinguished road

I'm not not saying all this to be rude or disrespectful but the fact remains we are but a tiny fragment of cat owners in the world to most we would be consitter "up the ying yang" Its just the way things are until mass nation wide spay/neuter laws are enforced or until pet ownership becomes illegal ( which we DONT want as millions upon millions of pets would be killed as they are not capable of living without us)

I too hope for better things. and I think it IS improving
Unread 08-06-2009   #46 (permalink)
Newborn

xxlilleebeecc is on a distinguished road

Haha that is great

Tags
adoption , affectionate , age , attacking , babies , baby , bite , blue eyes , breeders , care , cat , cats , children , clean , cold , color , crazy , cute , dogs , elderly , eyes , foster , foster cats , found , friends , fun , funny , great , hey , home , house , hurt , lost , male , mat , money , neuter , outdoor , ownership , peeing , pet , problems , puppy , save , shelter , sick , sickness , spay , spay/neuter , stop , toys , wild , worry

Sponsored Cat Links