It appears you have not yet registered with the CAT Forums. To register please click here...

Featured Photos

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Unread 07-21-2009   #1 (permalink)
Cool Cat

lovemeow is on a distinguished road
Default More Rescued Cats Need a Home!

More cats were rescued from the negligence of their owners. Most of them still need further vet care, but are slowly making progress. The rescue shelters are trying to find them a new home. If you are interested, please contact them for more information.

More Animals Rescued from Horrid Living Conditions | Love Meow - for Ultimate Cat Lovers

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
- my blog dedicated to our furry buddies
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

~|
|~
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!

Sponsored Cat Content
Unread 07-21-2009   #2 (permalink)
Supreme Cat Lover!

My Mood: Bored
KatrineA is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to KatrineA

Aw, those poor cats They desserve so much better. All cats should be spoiled and treated as the superior creatures they are, not living in horrid conditions.
Unread 07-21-2009   #3 (permalink)
Cool Cat

lovemeow is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by KatrineA View Post
Aw, those poor cats They desserve so much better. All cats should be spoiled and treated as the superior creatures they are, not living in horrid conditions.
I think cat owners need to understand the reality that too many cats, too little resources is going to hurt the furry babies. They think they are saving them, but 1 person cannot care for 30, 40 or even 50 cats. They'd need a shelter to do it. Anyway, I am going to a workshop sometime next month to learn more about feral cats. It will be held at a pet clinic in downtown Chicago. I can't wait to go!

- my blog dedicated to our furry buddies

~|
|~
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Unread 07-21-2009   #4 (permalink)
Supreme Cat Lover!

My Mood: Bored
KatrineA is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to KatrineA

Yes, as I've mentioned in other posts. One need to be able to care for each one of the cats, provide attention to all of them, give them high quality food, provide them care including vet appointments and be prepared for health issues for each and every one of them.

I'd be excited too! I just signed a form to join a cat club, we also get to go to meetings and discuss cats. They're also discussing the status of the cat and how to make them more respected. I can't wait either!
Unread 07-22-2009   #5 (permalink)
Supreme Cat Lover!

Irene Jims is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by lovemeow View Post
I think cat owners need to understand the reality that too many cats, too little resources is going to hurt the furry babies. They think they are saving them, but 1 person cannot care for 30, 40 or even 50 cats. They'd need a shelter to do it. Anyway, I am going to a workshop sometime next month to learn more about feral cats. It will be held at a pet clinic in downtown Chicago. I can't wait to go!
Great !! I think we too need to have more this kind of workshops in every place !

Tags
babies , care , cat , cat lovers , cats , chicago , feral , food , fur , health , hey , home , hurt , lovers , new home , person , pet , shelter , shelters , story , too many cats , vet

Sponsored Cat Links