It appears you have not yet registered with the CAT Forums. To register please click here...

Featured Photos

Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Unread 07-26-2010   #21 (permalink)
Kitten

My Mood: Chatty
courtney&griffin is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to courtney&griffin Send a message via twitter to courtney&griffin

I really wish this thread wasn't a year old already. I live in the Baltimore/DC area which is not far from VA. I would foster both the cats until she could find a place of her own. It breaks my heart to read about this. I now live with my girlfriend who's allergic to cats and she takes medication daily for it because she knows how my attachment to my cat is and how his attachment to me is. Your poor kitties. I would not for the life of me separate them. Poor things. I would really like to know what ever happened with these kittes?
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!

Sponsored Cat Content
Unread 07-30-2010   #22 (permalink)
Top Cat

My Mood: Blah
AuntKitty is on a distinguished road

The poor woman is trying to have her two cats adopted. She is in tears, and then you have someone like pantherpride espousing crap. Yes it's true that euthanized cats end up in cat food, but what, may I ask, does that have to do with the two cats, Fireball and Midnight? Their human companion's heart is in the right place; she is doing all that she can do, even posting her cell phone number hoping to get someone to adopt the cats. A few days ago, there was someone else writing about her cat and you took the time to explain the cat needed to go to the vet and she just wanted to argue about it. Now, we have panterpride doing the same thing--arguing. This is not benefiting the cats. By the way, I did not know that cats who keep going into heat can get such horrible diseases. I spayed/neutered my cats because of the overpopulation of cats. I had no idea that there was an even more urgent reason to spay/neuter. Thank you for writing such informative helpful information. Also, underneath pantherprides name, it says "banned". What does that mean? Obviously she is not banned from spewing her crap into this forum.

My post was supposed to be a reply to Acerit's post, but it got put in the wrong place

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Mother of Magic, Midnight, Topaz and Emerald
There is nothing more beautiful than the sound of a purring kitty
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Unread 07-30-2010   #23 (permalink)
Supreme Cat Lover!

My Mood: Cool
AK49BWL is on a distinguished road

It says banned becuase I got rid of the ... "person"... I'll be nice. He actually cannot post here anymore, as of 09-07-2009, which wasn't too long after I became a moderator. As you may notice, this thread is rather old. I didn't delete every post of his because some were actually kind of useful, and it's still funny for some of us (ie, myself) to go back and read some of his rebuttals...
The Following User Says Thank You to AK49BWL For This Useful Post:
Closed Thread

Tags
affectionate , allergic , apartment , asthma , black , boy , care , cat lovers , cats , claws , clean , crying , diet , dogs , dry , dry food , eating , elderly , environment , exotic , facts , fast , female , feral , food , foster , found , free , friendly , health , heat , hey , home , house , indoor , informative , internet , laser , legal , mat , medical , needs home , new home , obesity , opinion , outdoor , person , pet , pet food , pills , problem , sad , sale , shelter , small , spayed , stories , type , upset , water , wild

Sponsored Cat Links