It appears you have not yet registered with the CAT Forums. To register please click here...

Featured Photos

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Unread 02-02-2010   #1 (permalink)
Newborn

nobeans3069 is on a distinguished road
Unhappy miss mille

she is 11 months old, spayed, front declawed, and shots. she is very good with children and very playful. Loves attention, very loveable. My partner has asthma and now allergies to cats. I need to find her a good loving house that will keep her indoors. I live in west milton ohio

mss mille will be 1 year old march 25th. She's spayed, front declawed and all her shots. She is good with children, very loveable, loves to play and chase things. Loves attentions. She is an indoor cat who needs a good loving home. My partner has asthma which has got worse and now cat allergies. I must get rid of Miss Millie much to my regret. I will miss her deeply, but for health reasons she must find a good home. I live in west milton ohio

Last edited by nobeans3069; 02-02-2010 at 07:45 PM. Reason: addtions
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!

Sponsored Cat Content
Unread 02-02-2010   #2 (permalink)
Newborn

godmachine is on a distinguished road

removing a cats clws is disgusting animal cruelty. If it meowed too much would you take out its vocal chords? How much animal abuse and disfigurement would you allow to suit your own perverted selfish unatural horrific self centered needs? At what point did mutalating an innocent animal to save your ikea sofa become acceptable. If you dont like a cat the way it is- get a fish. without meaning to sound rude- you are a sick sick person and I find humans like you disgustiong. No matter what your reply, you sedated and mutalated a cat to suit your own means- and that is horrific. You cant justuify it without being utterly selfish. they should take the animal off you.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Unread 02-02-2010   #3 (permalink)
Newborn

nobeans3069 is on a distinguished road

Think what you must of me thats ok, but i do love my animals regardles of what you think. My cat does'nt go outside where she can't defend herself. I guess you think that is cruel also
Unread 02-02-2010   #4 (permalink)
Newborn

godmachine is on a distinguished road

you sedated your cat- which is terribly risky, so you could have its claws removed. That it doesnt go outside is not a valid excuse for mutilating a cat. You disfigured your cat!!! what good reason could you have for forcing- I say forcing because I very mush doubt your cat wrote you a nice note asking for this- to have its fingers removed. that Miss, is mindblowingly headshakingly utterly inconcivably disgusting. You need to be banned from owning animals.
Unread 07-20-2010   #5 (permalink)
Newborn

yelenaily is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by godmachine View Post
you sedated your cat- which is terribly risky, so you could have its claws removed. That it doesnt go outside is not a valid excuse for mutilating a cat. You disfigured your cat!!! what good reason could you have for forcing- I say forcing because I very mush doubt your cat wrote you a nice note asking for this- to have its fingers removed. that Miss, is mindblowingly headshakingly utterly inconcivably disgusting. You need to be banned from owning animals.

Honestly, these people need to get their own finger nails surgically removed...

Original Poster, what possible reason could you have that made you put your cat through that? I find it extremely hard to believe that you had a good reason (like the cat having a health issue that required to get her declawed) that forced you to do this. Most likely it was because you were worried about your ikea sofa like someone previously stated and that is just horrible.

So, first you mutilate the poor animal and then slightly later you find a partner that's allergic to cats (btw, there are pills for that) and you want to get rid of her all together? And you expect to get sympathy from us? You should not be allowed to have a living, breathing creature in your care at all! Ever! I bet you'll surrender her to a shelter because of your own damn selfish needs and the poor thing doesn't deserve that.

I hope someone surgically mutilates you and then throws you out on the street.
Unread 07-20-2010   #6 (permalink)
Supreme Cat Lover!

My Mood: Cool
AK49BWL is on a distinguished road

As much as I'm against bashing other users, I can't help but agree with godmachine and yelenaily I've seen this crap happen too often since I started working at the animal shelter..
Unread 07-30-2010   #7 (permalink)
Top Cat

My Mood: Blah
AuntKitty is on a distinguished road

Do you realize what a cat goes through? They are not just losing their claws but part of their toes too. They walk on their toes and when they are declwed that changes the entire way they walk and they get arthritis? Can you imagine how painful it must be? And they still have to drag themselves to the litterbox several times a day and to their food bowls. I cannot have curtains because my cats will rip them to shreds, but I knew all that before I got the cats. Should I mutilate the cat so I can have curtains? No, I just have mini-blinds instead. Nice curtains or mutilating a cat--let's see, which one would YOU pick???? This crap makes my blood boil!!!! Anyone who would do this to a cat deserves to have their OWN fingers amputated and this goes for the greedy vets whowould perform this type of surgery.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Mother of Magic, Midnight, Topaz and Emerald
There is nothing more beautiful than the sound of a purring kitty
Unread 07-30-2010   #8 (permalink)
Supreme Cat Lover!

My Mood: Cheerful
acerlt is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by nobeans3069 View Post
Think what you must of me thats ok, but i do love my animals regardles of what you think. My cat does'nt go outside where she can't defend herself. I guess you think that is cruel also
I know this poster never came back (this thread is from February) but did you ever read such a ridiculous statement?

She's had her cat declawed and is now dumping the cat for someone who suddenly has "allergies and asthma" and yet she proclaims to "love her animals"

What a cat box full of crap.
Unread 07-31-2010   #9 (permalink)
Top Cat

My Mood: Blah
AuntKitty is on a distinguished road

Yeah, I hate people like that. They get a cat and as soon as it's a little inonvenient they get rid of it like a piece of garbage.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Mother of Magic, Midnight, Topaz and Emerald
There is nothing more beautiful than the sound of a purring kitty
Unread 08-04-2010   #10 (permalink)
Kitten

My Mood: Chatty
courtney&griffin is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to courtney&griffin Send a message via twitter to courtney&griffin

When I went to the vet and had my bby neutered, they tried over and over to get me to have my cat declawed. I think the only reason they even do it is because they charge a rediiiiculous amount of money for it. I got Griffin while I was living with my father and was bitched at day in and day out about him scratching up everything that I was told that I "need to get him declawed".

I wasn't doing that sh*t. It's ridiculous. I got him an Emery Cat, sprinkled some cat nip down in it and he was fine. He'll dig at the molding around my door and the side of my couch sometimes, but that's to be expected. I just point and sternly, not loudly, tell him NO. He listens, and goes & gets his toilet paper roll to bat around

He's so cute

"A man who carries a cat by the tail learns
something he can learn in no other way."
- Mark Twain
The Following User Says Thank You to courtney&griffin For This Useful Post:

Tags
allergic , allergies , animal , asthma , breathing , care , cat , cat nip , cats , children , claws , feral , food , health , hey , home , house , indoor , litterbox , love , loving , mat , nails , nice , person , pills , save , scratching , shelter , sick , spayed , surgery , type , vocal

Sponsored Cat Links