It appears you have not yet registered with the CAT Forums. To register please click here...

Featured Photos

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Unread 06-09-2010   #1 (permalink)
Newborn

KMunger is on a distinguished road
Default Kittens from stray cat need help.

I live in Portland, Oregon. I have a stray cat I have been feeding and this morning she had 5 kittens. I am worried because the kids in my neighborhood do not like cats. These kittens need help and I need to know who to get to help them.
Concerned
Kathryn Munger
c 503-267-6657
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!

Sponsored Cat Content
Unread 06-10-2010   #2 (permalink)
Kitten

My Mood: Fine
happyhippie is on a distinguished road
Post Kittens form stray mama cat need help

Quote:
Originally Posted by KMunger View Post
I live in Portland, Oregon. I have a stray cat I have been feeding and this morning she had 5 kittens. I am worried because the kids in my neighborhood do not like cats. These kittens need help and I need to know who to get to help them.
Concerned
Kathryn Munger
c 503-267-6657
Hi and welcome aboard I thank you for caring for the stray mama cat. If you can take the mama kitty in with her kittens. Is the mama kitty friendly??? if she is once again take her in i do not know of any rescue groups that take in stray kitty's with kittens. I live in southern California by the U.S / Mexican boarder I have a rescue Paw Town Cats if you wore here I would be more than happy to take the kitty's. The only think i can say for you to do if you can't take them in is to google search for rescue or foster groups in your area. I hope this helps and once again thank you for caring for the stray mama kitty and her kittens.

Happy Hippie =^..^=

“The greatness of a nation and its moral progress can be judged by the way its animals are treated” by Mahatma Gandhi
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Unread 06-16-2010   #3 (permalink)
Kitten

orangy is on a distinguished road
Default Hope

I hope that by now,you found a good and responsible home/s for your newcomers.
Unread 08-27-2013   #4 (permalink)
Newborn

cupidsrose is on a distinguished road
Default Hi, everybody, I am a new friend.

Hi, everybody, I am a new friend.:P

Tags
california , cat , cats , color , foster , found , friendly , great , happy , home , kittens , kitty , morning , paw , portland , rescue , search , stray

Sponsored Cat Links