It appears you have not yet registered with the CAT Forums. To register please click here...

Featured Photos

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Unread 01-13-2011   #1 (permalink)
Newborn

ToledoCats is on a distinguished road
Unhappy Cat Going to Kill-Shelter - URGENT!

We may have only a few days left, maybe a couple of weeks, but this sweet senior kitty is about to be sent to a kill-shelter just for being an inconvenience to have around. Although located in Toledo, OH, we will provide free transportation to almost anywhere in the United States (but would prefer keeping him within a 3 state radius).

He's in great health - 11 years old and still active with many years ahead of him. He's neutered, front declawed, litter (and harness) trained - an absolute dream of a cat who's never done anything wrong.

I've been trying to help his owner find a home, but it's taking longer than the owner cares for and now this sweet boys days are numbered. If I didn't have too many fosters as is, I'd happily take him, but that's just not an option.

This cat is very, very sweet - total lap cat! He gets along great with dogs, kids, and strangers. Because he's had little cat experience and is declawed, we can only allow him to go to homes with no more than 2 cats who are on the less dominant side. He's a gentle soul who just loves to be loved.

If you know anyone interested in adopting or fostering him, please contact me (Jill) at ToledoCats @ gmail. com (please remove spaces, I can't post email yet)

Learn more about this wonderful guy (and see pics) at site posted in my profile (I'm new so it won't let me add link here).
http://forgottenfelines.wordpress.com/

His pics are pretty bad, but he's an absolute cutie. Hoping to have new pics soon.

PLEASE CROSSPOST TO ANYWHERE YOU SEE FIT! THIS CAT NEEDS AN IMMEDIATE RESCUE!

Last edited by AK49BWL; 01-13-2011 at 11:56 PM.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!

Sponsored Cat Content
Unread 01-13-2011   #2 (permalink)
Supreme Cat Lover!

My Mood: Cool
AK49BWL is on a distinguished road

When you go to add pictures, you'll want to add them to your profile, or the site albums which I will add to your post since you can't currently do so. Welcome to the forum, and good luck finding a home for the poor guy...
Unread 01-14-2011   #3 (permalink)
Newborn

ToledoCats is on a distinguished road

Thanks. And thanks for adding the link. I was a little bummed when I couldn't, but what's most important is getting the word out.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!

Tags
cat , cat needs , cats , dogs , fostering , free , great , health , home , homes , kitty , litter , pictures , profile , rescue , save , senior , shelter , urgent

Sponsored Cat Links