It appears you have not yet registered with the CAT Forums. To register please click here...

Featured Photos

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Unread 01-03-2015   #1 (permalink)
Newborn

Mishka is on a distinguished road
Exclamation Brother and Sister need new home! (Chicago IL)

Hi all, I have two cats a brother and sister that I got for my wife as a gift. She is from abroad so she constantly deals with difficulties here and the cats have not helped anything. Originally, I thought they would be good companions for her, but she simply cannot tolerate them. They do not have any abnormal behavioral issues, they are spayed/neutered and are extremely friendly/personable. She hates the constant hair mess and the fact they occasionally scratch our furniture despite having scratching posts. Is there anyone will to help me out and adopt them from me? Additionally, I would appreciate any advice on how best to advertise them so that they get into a good home. Thanks!
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!

Sponsored Cat Content
Unread 01-05-2015   #2 (permalink)
Kitten

garrettmarvelwilson is on a distinguished road

Well good luck to you and to the cats to find a new home.

Probably the best way is to post their information and photos in social media, Facebook, Twitter.. etc. Or place an advertisement through a local paper or on online pet classified sites.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!

Tags
advice , brother and sister , cats , chicago , facebook , friendly , fur , furniture , gift , hey , home , mess , new home , pet , photos , scratch , scratching , social , social media , spayed

Sponsored Cat Links