It appears you have not yet registered with the CAT Forums. To register please click here...

Featured Photos

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Unread 02-18-2018   #1 (permalink)
Newborn

Bugaboo is on a distinguished road
Default One eye needs help

Sorry picture wont upload getting error see bugs buddy on go fund me please

Hi my name is Gavin ( Aka Bug ) I would like your help. My favorite thing in the world is my cat one eye. He was a stray cat that wandered into my life when I was 3 . At that time we already had 3 cats and did not have room for him. So my dad and I went and bought him a dog house to live in our backyard. He lived there during the summer and snow storms. My dad would sneak him in sometimes when my mom was not home When our cat poopie died my mom cried alot . So I asked if we had room for one eye to come in and she said yes. He lived with my other cats monkey and box kitty. Monkey is with poopie now in heaven and I do not want one eye to go with them . He went to the doctor and he lost 4 pounds and they said he has some lump on his belly. I know it cost alot of money to help him and don't have much . I watch you tube videos of people who help other cats with go fund me I told one eye I will help you
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!

Sponsored Cat Content
Unread 05-04-2018   #2 (permalink)
Newborn

zsalinas889 is on a distinguished road

I'm so sorry to hear that. I hope you get the help you need so that he'll undergo treatment right away. God bless!
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Unread 05-07-2018   #3 (permalink)
Newborn

natnatroswell22 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by zsalinas889 View Post
I'm so sorry to hear that. I hope you get the help you need so that he'll undergo treatment right away. God bless!
We'll be praying for her cat's fast recovery
Unread 05-07-2018   #4 (permalink)
Newborn

zsalinas889 is on a distinguished road

Yes, we'll pray for him.How's your cat now? I hope he's doing fine.

Tags
belly , box , cat , cat's , cats , dog , eye , fast , hey , home , house , kitty , lost , money , needs help , picture , stray , upload , videos

Sponsored Cat Links