It appears you have not yet registered with the CAT Forums. To register please click here...

Featured Photos

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Unread 12-10-2008   #11 (permalink)
Supreme Cat Lover!

My Mood: Fine
krzekmaya is on a distinguished road

Okay Rosie.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
So lucky to be owned by Flor, Meshee , Lady Brenda, Merlin, Dino & Phailin
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

And our three beloved angels Pochee
(1991 - 2003) Booba (1993 - 2005
) and Domino (1997 - 2009)
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!

Sponsored Cat Content
Unread 12-11-2008   #12 (permalink)
buttercup

Maya I'm not doing so well right now, thanks for asking. I feel so empty right now even though I have Zipper here but you know that all of our furkids have their own distinct personalities and quirks. I thank everyone for their kindness and words of comfort. I'm trying to keep busy and will from time to time come in to say hello. I will be okay but for now must keep busy with my 4 girls.

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Unread 12-11-2008   #13 (permalink)
Supreme Cat Lover!

Unhappy

Dear M.J.,

Oh you, poor thing! There's no words to express your pain, I know very well how are you feeling. I went through this twice & I know it will happen again & again (you know I have 6 kits)

You need to know that Oscar will never leave you; you cannot cuddle him anymore but he's still there with you, his presence will be with you forever, I'm sure you will be able to feel it. Oscar will be always in your heart, thoughts & memory.
Please be strong!

Take care,

Unread 12-11-2008   #14 (permalink)
Cool Cat

pink29 is on a distinguished road

i have tears in my eyes i know how u feel chin up babe
Unread 12-14-2008   #15 (permalink)
Top Cat

My Mood: Cheeky
Max24 is on a distinguished road
Default I'm so sorry

I thought I had responded to your post previously, but looking back, I see that I have not. I apologize for not doing this sooner.

I'm so sorry about Oscar. Having just gone through this with Hannah two days ago, my pain is fresh, and I feel yours. Folks who have never experienced the love of these beautiful creatures can't ever understand the pain and emptiness we feel. Fortunately for us, the wonderful people on this board understand only too well what we feel. Hannah marks the 7th time I have experienced the pain of a loss, and it never, ever gets any easier.

Oscar and Hannah are together with all the other Bridge Kids.

How ARE you doing today? Hang in there, be strong. Happy days will come again.

Max
Unread 12-14-2008   #16 (permalink)
Supreme Cat Lover!

Unhappy

The poor M.J. is totally destroyed... I think she will be back here later on...
By the way Max, how are you doing?

Unread 12-14-2008   #17 (permalink)
Top Cat

My Mood: Cheeky
Max24 is on a distinguished road

Maya,
Not having a great day. I'm better than I was Friday, but still having a really hard time. I've been hanging around here reading posts, and it definitely helps, alot! I hope MJ comes on later. This is the most comforting place to be.
Hugs,
Max
Unread 12-14-2008   #18 (permalink)
Supreme Cat Lover!

Red face

Okay, you will fell better soon! and as you said before: happy days will come again
I also think that this is the most comforting place to be but you know, each one... we all know it's not easy at all
Tomorrow you must go to work & this will help you a little bit, you will be busy & won't think so much... Be strong my friend!

ATB,

Tags
beautiful , boy , care , cats , color , dog , eyes , fiction , friends , great , happy , hey , house , kitten , loss , lost , love , pet , play , playing , story , thoughts , vet , water

Sponsored Cat Links