It appears you have not yet registered with the CAT Forums. To register please click here...

Featured Photos

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Unread 12-09-2008   #1 (permalink)
buttercup

Default My Heart is broken.

Oscar you were the one that came into my life all those years ago because you called to me from that nasty cage you were in at the pet store. You and your sister Maddie came to our house to become an important part of our lives and did you ever. You were always showing your devotion for me with your eyes and trying to climb around my neck to get closer. You knew where the treats were and how to open the cupboard door to show me what you wanted. Like a dog you would sit when asked to have your special treat. You liked us to turn on the tap in the shower so you could play with the stream of water. It sure made us laugh. If I was in the shower I knew you'd be waiting for me when I got out and you like to give me little love nips so you could get your scent back on me. You knew the sound of my car and would come running to the door to greet me. I know you are happy and I know you are probably playing with Maddie and Jasmine and maybe even Maggie our collie who when you were a kitten you would try to climb into her hairy chest. You were a gentleman and we would sometimes call you Oscar Man. I Iove you sweet boy and miss you but will see you again someday.

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!

Sponsored Cat Content
Unread 12-09-2008   #2 (permalink)
Supreme Cat Lover!

My Mood: Fine
krzekmaya is on a distinguished road
Unhappy

My eyes are full of tears, this was so unexpected!
I'm sure he's now with his friends at the Bridge waiting for you. & also be sure my Pochee & Booba are going with him now. Don't feel bad & give him to rest in peace, you will see him again!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
So lucky to be owned by Flor, Meshee , Lady Brenda, Merlin, Dino & Phailin
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

And our three beloved angels Pochee
(1991 - 2003) Booba (1993 - 2005
) and Domino (1997 - 2009)
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Unread 12-09-2008   #3 (permalink)
Top Cat

Lyka_01 is on a distinguished road

Got me a teary eyes there...

How lovely your Oscar is...but sometime we have to accept the fact that nothing last forever...We need to let go and move on...I know he is happy out there wherever he is right now...Just treasure all those happy memories...

||

"If animals could speak the dog would be a a blundering outspoken fellow, but the cat would have the rare grace of never saying a word too much."
Unread 12-10-2008   #4 (permalink)
Supreme Cat Lover!

Question

M.J.,

How are you doing darling??

Unread 12-10-2008   #5 (permalink)
Cool Cat

Starcat67 is on a distinguished road

A story of life and death. Beautiful, just beautiful...

Maxxi, my cat for life!

Unread 12-10-2008   #6 (permalink)
Supreme Cat Lover!

Unhappy

This is not a story Rosie, this is REAL.

Unread 12-10-2008   #7 (permalink)
Cool Cat

lagirl1966 is on a distinguished road

I am so sorry you lost oscar. I know what it is like, having lost two of my own. I was given a plaque from my vet when my stuffy passed away, and it was about the rainbow bridge. I know that he is there with my stuffy and my pepper and all the other cats there. It is beautiful there with meadows and lakes and they are very happy just waiting there for us to join them.

Trish

Let time heal the wound, and love will heal the heart
Unread 12-10-2008   #8 (permalink)
Cool Cat

Angry

Quote:
Originally Posted by krzekmaya View Post
This is not a story Rosie, this is REAL.
I KNOW. I mean it's a non-fiction story so it's REAL. NON-FICTION MEANS REAL, TRUE TO LIFE, NOT A LIE OR SOMETHING MADE UP. I KNOW.

Maxxi, my cat for life!

Unread 12-10-2008   #9 (permalink)
Supreme Cat Lover!

Question

So, why you called it "story"?

Unread 12-10-2008   #10 (permalink)
Cool Cat

Because they're telling me something that has happened and I usually call that a story. (It's what I do).

Maxxi, my cat for life!

Tags
beautiful , boy , care , cats , color , dog , eyes , fiction , friends , great , happy , hey , house , kitten , loss , lost , love , pet , play , playing , story , thoughts , vet , water

Sponsored Cat Links