It appears you have not yet registered with the CAT Forums. To register please click here...

Featured Photos

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Unread 12-13-2008   #1 (permalink)
Top Cat

My Mood: Cheeky
Max24 is on a distinguished road
Default A Gathering at the Rainbow Bridge for Hannah

December 12, 2008 marked the passing of my Dear Sweet Hannah. She had been ill for several weeks, but until a week ago showed promise of recovery. Sadly, this week she took a very bad turn. I made the decision that her quality of life was more important than the quantity. I will miss her, but know in my heart she is better off. She is running and playing at the Rainbow Bridge.

At this time, I would also like to pay other tributes. First and foremost to my Mother. She is the one who taught me to love animals. She passed away in 1993, and I like to think that since that time, she has been there to greet all my fur angels as they left me. They are in excellent hands.

As my Hannah made her way to the Rainbow Bridge, there were many waiting for her. Most of her family she knew, and two she has heard about and will meet for the first time. I know she will make many, many new friends as well.

To my angels at the Bridge--Mommy loves and misses you all. You are in my heart where you will always stay. The love you brought into my life forever changed me. You are my world.

Abbey 1973-1995. You were my first and you were with me through the toughest of times my girl. You licked my tears and patted my face with your paw. I miss our talks.
TC (my boy) 1980-1997 Unca T...my watch cat. My only boy. I still have your red bandana and your rabbit's foot. You were such a love.
Bella 1988-1998 My sweet 7-toed wonder. You left us too soon. You always could make me laugh.
Burger 1987(?)-1999 - A young stray. Mommy Cat to Bella and Cali. Thank you for the sweetest gift, your children and your love. (and your sons Pete and Tugger who went to live with my sister and are also at the Bridge with you)
Sarah - Auntie Pooh 1986-2000 My little fluff ball. I miss your singing when carrying a pot holder or a sopping wet sponge around in your mouth.
Cali 1988-2001 My sweetie, my cuddler. You were reunited with your beloved Mommy Cat who you missed so terribly.
Hannah 1997-2008. My sweet baby girl. My pain is fresh, but your pain is over. That in itself will comfort me.

Until we meet again my angels, your spirits are forever with me.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!

Sponsored Cat Content
Unread 12-13-2008   #2 (permalink)
Supreme Cat Lover!

My Mood: Fine
krzekmaya is on a distinguished road
My dear Max,

This is so sweet & full of love & hope!
It was also my Mother who taught me to love animals & I thank her a million+ times for this. She passed away in 1987 & she is there also to greet my fur angels that left me so soon. I think your mother & mine got a very nice job there! They are all in loving hands.
I'm sure my Pochee & Booba also greeted Hannah when she arrived, they were two gentle & loving kits & will love forever & ever.

R.I.P. for all our beautiful babies we lost.

Take care & thank you for sharing this beautiful poem,

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
So lucky to be owned by Flor, Meshee , Lady Brenda, Merlin, Dino & Phailin
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

And our three beloved angels Pochee
(1991 - 2003) Booba (1993 - 2005
) and Domino (1997 - 2009)
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Unread 12-13-2008   #3 (permalink)
Top Cat

My Mood: Cheeky
Max24 is on a distinguished road

Maya,

Truthfully, it was very good therapy. I feel much better for having written it. Maybe, just maybe, our Mothers are together, waiting with open arms and ready to give pets and loves to all our babies. It's a wonderful thought, isn't it?

♥Max♥
Unread 12-13-2008   #4 (permalink)
Supreme Cat Lover!

Thumbs up

It is interesting Max, because I thought about it so many times & you wrote exactly the same thing about your Mother Maybe others will think we went mad, but I'm almost convinced of it... Magnificent thought!

Unread 12-14-2008   #5 (permalink)
che
Supreme Cat Lover!

che is on a distinguished road

This is so heart breaking,but Hannah is free from pain now and playing at the bridge with all your other babies,and Maya's,and mine.Max an Maya you are so right,I don't think you are mad,as it was my Muv also who taught me to love animals,I also lost her in 2004.xxxxx
Unread 12-14-2008   #6 (permalink)
Supreme Cat Lover!

Talking

So, now we have 3 Mothers (and maybe more) to greet the animals there!! This is so sweet.

Unread 12-14-2008   #7 (permalink)
Cool Cat

chris246 is on a distinguished road

Dear Max ,Im so sorry to hear about your dear baby ,it must have been so hard for you .but her pain has gone now and she is now happy and in a lovely place where all the animals run free,, free of pain and watching over you .bless her .and Bless you Max for taking such good loving care of her during her sickness she couldn't have wished for a better person to care so much for her xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Chris .xxxxxxxxxxxx

Trinny, Lacymae,Saphira,Tiegan,Smoothie,Cassie,Indie,Fudge ,Blaize
Unread 12-15-2008   #8 (permalink)
Top Cat

Lyka_01 is on a distinguished road

Oh Max you are a very good person...You show so much care to all of your pet...I know they are happy having you a part of their lives...

||

"If animals could speak the dog would be a a blundering outspoken fellow, but the cat would have the rare grace of never saying a word too much."
Unread 12-18-2008   #9 (permalink)
thinwhiteduke

I'm sorry for such a late response, but that was an extremely heartfelt and endearing tribute, Max.

I lost my mom in '94, and I'm hoping, if she isn't allergic to him, she'll be waiting w/ open arms for Pez, too.

Take care of yourself, Max, and we'll talk soon.

Unread 12-19-2008   #10 (permalink)
Supreme Cat Lover!

Red face

Hi Bob,

Hope Pez is Okay...

Tags
allergic , babies , baby , beautiful , boy , care , cat , changed , children , cuddler , family , free , friends , fur , gift , girl , great , happy , hey , interesting , lost , love , loving , nice , paw , person , pet , playing , sick , sickness , stray , tribute

Sponsored Cat Links