It appears you have not yet registered with the CAT Forums. To register please click here...

Featured Photos

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Unread 04-10-2009   #1 (permalink)
Cool Cat

pink29 is on a distinguished road
Default My angel

you came into my life 5 years ago i went to a rescue centre and you were looking out the window at me you were the first to come to me and it was love at first sight i was delighted to take you home with me i was so happy you choose me we had wonderful years together but not long enough you loved sleeping under your favorite tree when it was sunny and you loved your food and you loved sitting on my lap working your way up to my head and sitting with your head on my shoulder being close to me and at nighttime you curling up with me when all the kids had gone to bed and you following me to bed and lie right by me till the morning and when i came home you was there waiting for me and when you sat be the fridge to tell me you were hungry the list is endless what i love about you i miss you so much i want you to come home i keep thing your still here im sure i heard you and you put your cat hairs on my food. im SO SORRY but i thought it was best for you that was out of pain i didnt want you to suffer anymore i hope you forgive me. i hope your having fun at rainbow bridge and you will wait their for me i love you baby more then i could ever show you.REST IN PEACE my beautiful baby you will always be in my heart and i miss you so much
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!

Sponsored Cat Content
Unread 04-10-2009   #2 (permalink)
Top Cat

My Mood: Cheeky
Max24 is on a distinguished road
Default (((Pink)))

I just went back and read your other post about your Angel. I am SO sorry, and I am crying along with you and everyone else on this forum. There are many on this board who have lost their beloved fur angels, so we appreciate what you are going through and feel your pain right along with you.

Each day will get better. Eventually you will be able to replace the tears with a smile and good memories of your Angel. We are all here, 'shoulders' waiting, to help you through this.

Angel is in very good company at the Rainbow Bridge.

Hugs,

And the Bridge Kids...♥♥♥Abbey, TC, Burger, Bella, Cali, Sarah, Hannah, DynahKathryn, Baybee and Puppy♥♥♥
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Unread 04-10-2009   #3 (permalink)
Cool Cat

thankyou i hope it does get better thankyou for taking the time to read my thread it means alot. words cant describe how much i miss him i hope hes happy and he knows i done it for him and he doesnt hate me
Unread 04-10-2009   #4 (permalink)
Supreme Cat Lover!

Irene Jims is on a distinguished road
Smile

I am weeping with you uncontrollably, my friend... This is too real, your pain, it's like I'm going through it myself.. Mary is right, many people here had their own loss, and experienced the same sorrow, if not trauma..
It's too hard to bear alone, we are all here for you, anytime you need us. Talk more, your baby is listening too. May God be with you, as my thoughts and prayers are with you too.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Unread 04-10-2009   #5 (permalink)
Supreme Cat Lover!

My Mood: Fine
krzekmaya is on a distinguished road
Smile

The Rainbow Bridge
inspired by a Norse legend

By the edge of a woods, at the foot of a hill,
Is a lush, green meadow where time stands still.
Where the friends of man and woman do run,
When their time on earth is over and done.

For here, between this world and the next,
Is a place where each beloved creature finds rest.
On this golden land, they wait and they play,
Till the Rainbow Bridge they cross over one day.

No more do they suffer, in pain or in sadness,
For here they are whole, their lives filled with gladness.
Their limbs are restored, their health renewed,
Their bodies have healed, with strength imbued.

They romp through the grass, without even a care,
Until one day they start, and sniff at the air.
All ears prick forward, eyes dart front and back,
Then all of a sudden, one breaks from the pack.

For just at that instant, their eyes have met;
Together again, both person and pet.
So they run to each other, these friends from long past,
The time of their parting is over at last.

The sadness they felt while they were apart,
Has turned into joy once more in each heart.
They embrace with a love that will last forever,
And then, side-by-side, they cross overall together.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
So lucky to be owned by Flor, Meshee , Lady Brenda, Merlin, Dino & Phailin

And our three beloved angels Pochee
(1991 - 2003) Booba (1993 - 2005
) and Domino (1997 - 2009)
Unread 04-10-2009   #6 (permalink)
Supreme Cat Lover!

My Mood: Amused
supersmithy is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by pink29 View Post
thankyou i hope it does get better thankyou for taking the time to read my thread it means alot. words cant describe how much i miss him i hope hes happy and he knows i done it for him and he doesnt hate me
I'm so sorry for the loss of your Angel, he will know what you did was best for him and will be happy you gave him the chance to run free, healthy and happy at the bridge while he waits for you xxx

RIP Ben, Tippy and Simba xxx
Unread 04-10-2009   #7 (permalink)
Cool Cat

thankyou your kind words of everbody is very comforting and you all understand how i feel and i know your not saying'its only cat get over it' i feel so close to him on here talking about him with kind people. thankyou for listining to me
Unread 04-10-2009   #8 (permalink)
red

I truly believe that for every ounce of pain you feel, your Angel will experience a pound of the most unselfish love imaginable. You are a very brave person and your Angel surely knew this and appreciated this when his time came. You will meet again.

Unread 04-13-2009   #9 (permalink)
che
Supreme Cat Lover!

My Mood: Fine
che is on a distinguished road

Oh no.I am so sorry sweetheart,words cannot describe how you feel at this moment.I am still feeling it after 8 weeks,it will get better,I promise.Just remember your baby had a wonderful life with you.And one day you will be together forever.Take care love.Hugs and purrs,me and my gang.xxxxx

Last edited by che; 07-06-2009 at 07:16 AM.
Unread 07-05-2009   #10 (permalink)
Cool Cat

i still miss you my angel you are always in my heart its not getting any easier without you, i am trying too but its so hard i miss you when im in bed, i miss you when i come home, i miss you when its peaceful and im watching telly and we used to snuggle up i miss you tripping me up i miss seeing your bowls and food on the floor that you had taking out of your bowl to eat used to drive me mental it wouldnt now i would be so grateful to clean up your mess
i miss you in the sunshine when i know where you would be under your favorite tree i look there but then i remember you were taken from me and i dont know why?? why couldnt the vets of helped you?? why did i let them put you to sleep??? why did i have to go on holiday?? that was extra days i had left with you and i missed out on them i would never of gone if i had of known you were sick im sorry. i miss you so much i dont know what to do without you
i will see you at rainbow bridge i hope you are waiting for me and would be sooner but i have children to look after and i cant leave them i love you xxxx

Tags
babies , baby , beautiful , boy , care , cat , cats , children , clean , crying , eye , eyes , food , friends , fun , fur , girl , happy , health , hey , holiday , home , joy , kitty , lost , love , mess , morning , new cat , night , person , pet , play , prayers , rescue , sad , siblings , sick , sleep , sleeping , why? , window

Sponsored Cat Links