It appears you have not yet registered with the CAT Forums. To register please click here...

Featured Photos

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Unread 05-21-2009   #1 (permalink)
Supreme Cat Lover!

My Mood: Fine
krzekmaya is on a distinguished road
Exclamation Serial cat torture in South FL

Everytime you think it can't get worse it does... this is unspeakable and reminds me of the extreme methods used to train terrorists. This is exactly what M. Atta did to his girlfiend's cat in NW FL - when she dumped him.

http://www.sun-sentinel.com/news/loc...,3693254.story

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
So lucky to be owned by Flor, Meshee , Lady Brenda, Merlin, Dino & Phailin
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

And our three beloved angels Pochee
(1991 - 2003) Booba (1993 - 2005
) and Domino (1997 - 2009)
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!

Sponsored Cat Content
Unread 05-21-2009   #2 (permalink)
Supreme Cat Lover!

My Mood: Bored
KatrineA is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to KatrineA

I almost vomited. Well, I hope they find him and skin HIM (?) alive
Unread 05-21-2009   #3 (permalink)
che
Supreme Cat Lover!

My Mood: Fine
che is on a distinguished road

I feel so sick.Those poor defenseless cats.I hope they catch who did it and garrotte them!!!!!
Unread 05-21-2009   #4 (permalink)
Supreme Cat Lover!

CamiDante is on a distinguished road

That's horrible! If you hate cats, fine, but don't resort to this kind of violence against them!
Unread 05-21-2009   #5 (permalink)
Supreme Cat Lover!

Irene Jims is on a distinguished road

I can't believe it ! I feel so sick ... I even feel my stomach cramps !
Eventually I heard the lady in the vid mentioned about serial human killings might starts with serial animal killings ?!?! I really wish that the authority is able to capture this sicko !

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Unread 05-21-2009   #6 (permalink)
Supreme Cat Lover!

My Mood: Bored
KatrineA is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to KatrineA

Quote:
Originally Posted by Irene Jims View Post
Eventually I heard the lady in the vid mentioned about serial human killings might starts with serial animal killings ?!?! I really wish that the authority is able to capture this sicko !
Oh that's true! As a teenager I read A LOT about psychopats and serial killers. Most of them started out with torturing and killing animals, even as young kids.

I've always been a bit fascinated of serial killers. Not in a sick way though, just in a "I like to read about them" way. Maybe it made me feel less akward as a teenager, haha. I still like to watch documentaries about them and such. But I prefer to read about them not killing animals.
Unread 05-21-2009   #7 (permalink)
Supreme Cat Lover!

My Mood: Amused
supersmithy is on a distinguished road

Oh god, when I saw this post I didn't want to read it but felt I had to - it makes me sick to my stomach that these people exist. I have also heard that serial killers "practise" on animals before they start on humans. It must be a genetic fault that makes them feel no compassion for any living creature, but I think they deserve the death penalty

RIP Ben, Tippy and Simba xxx
Unread 05-21-2009   #8 (permalink)
Top Cat

My Mood: Stressed
Ceri Cat is on a distinguished road

The psychology of a psychopath is pretty twisted to begin with. But then a lot of mental disease has as a symptom "inability to differentiate right from wrong". Even kids suffering ADD/ADHD can be quite cruel to animals. My GF's daughter has a friend from school who tried to smother Susan, part of this admittedly is the fault of her parents not teaching her better, but some part of it is also her ADD.

As I mentioned in my introduction message my GF's cat Shrek was sliced and diced by her daughter's biological father after she got away from him. It's disgusting I know but it's all too common that pets suffer because of us, part of why I want my GF out of Brisbane and as far away from him as possible is because of his derangement.

And people wonder why humanity disgusts me.
Unread 05-22-2009   #9 (permalink)
britty3189

Ohh there are people out there who have horrible personality disorders, and they lack the ability to really feel empathy for people. They just can't feel normal emotions like we do, and so it enables them to commit atrocious acts.

The unfortunate thing about these people who have problems like Antisocial Personality disorder is that they are usually smart, and able to assimilate into society well. They learn to fake emotions, because they see that society doesn't look well upon people who laugh at an animal getting tortured, or person getting killed. They know they're not normal, and so they do a great job at acting normal, but in reality they don't understand right from wrong. They don't get why it's not OK to hurt someone or kill animals/people. They don't understand why people get upset over certain things. Ted Bundy is an excellent example of this. He worked his way into society VERY well, but he was a very, very messed up man that could not experience normal human emotions. He was charming, and funny, and learned how to get people to trust him immediately. If you've never heard of him, I suggest you do a little research. Quite a scary guy.

Another downside to personality disorders is that we currently don't really know a good way to treat them. There are really no medications that they know works, nor does therapy always work. Personality disorders are odd, and hard to classify. Some people don't really know if they should be considered mental illnesses, since it's really not like depression or schizophrenia, but merely a deviation from normal personalities. Just an extreme of normal humans personalities and emotions. If you want to know more about personality disorders, I recommend visiting
Personality disorder - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

I know it's wikipedia and isn't necessarily accurate, but it does a pretty good job at explaining a lot of the things with personality disorders. Scary things they are. One of my uncles actually probably has a personality disorder.

And sorry, I love psychology and I like talking about it. Back on track now.

And yes, a lot of murderers started out torturing/killing animals as children. Many also had bad childhoods and were abused as children. People who kill are messed up.

People who abuse animals can rot for eternity in my opinion. This is sick, hopefully this person will be caught.

Unread 05-23-2009   #10 (permalink)
Supreme Cat Lover!

Irene Jims is on a distinguished road

I agree with Allan and you Brit, those psychopaths lack the ability to differentiate right from wrong (normal people not necessarily are all cat lovers who know that it’s NOT right to abuse a cat), and usually started as children. Like you're aware the person who intended to harm Susan, it's not entirely her fault, also partly her parents' fault.
I remember as a child, my parents used to tell me that it's NOT okay to hide your feelings. It IS okay to be upset, annoyed, disappointed, all sorts of negative feelings, you just name it. BUT we're taught to VENT in a healthy and proper way, the purpose is to solve the problem, not to create more problems by hurting others including yourself.
I found this kind of awareness is very important in this growing sick society.
GOD BLESS YOU ALL !

Tags
adopted , angry , animal , art , belly , boy , care , cat , cat lovers , cats , children , color , crazy , cut , eating , eyes , favorites , female , fight , fighting , fights , free , friends , fun , funny , game , girl , great , growth , healthy , hey , home , hurt , interesting , joy , lazy , love , lovers , mess , mistake , obama , opinion , personality , problems , sad , scary , sick , silly , small , smart , stories , story , travel , trend , turkey , upset , worry

Sponsored Cat Links