It appears you have not yet registered with the CAT Forums. To register please click here...

Featured Photos

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Unread 05-26-2009   #1 (permalink)
Cool Cat

My Mood: Fine
WeLuvCats is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to WeLuvCats Send a message via Yahoo to WeLuvCats
Unhappy My Elsie Is gone :(

Today, while I was out working in my yard, I found my sweet Elsie May under my crape myrtle tree, she had passed away. I dont know what happened, she went in and out as she pleased, she was curled up, looked like she was sleeping, I had to look twice, I was in shock, I couldnt believe it. My whole yard is fenced, and she always stayed in the yard. Rest in peace my sweet girl, I hope Charlie was there to help her cross over the bridge....Bye Elsie
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 100_0227.jpg (90.7 KB, 13 views)

Proudly owned by my kitties
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!

Sponsored Cat Content
Unread 05-26-2009   #2 (permalink)
Supreme Cat Lover!

My Mood: Bored
KatrineA is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to KatrineA

I am so so so sorry for your loss It must have been a huge shock for you and I know you will be in a lot of pain for some time. I don't even want to imagine losing my cat so suddenly. I hope you will feel better soon.
You should keep in mind that at least she had a peaceful ending to her nice life with you
Unread 05-26-2009   #3 (permalink)
Cool Cat

Smile

Thank you very much...she had a good life with me, she was well loved...rest. my sweet Elsie May

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Unread 05-26-2009   #4 (permalink)
Supreme Cat Lover!

My Mood: Amused
supersmithy is on a distinguished road

Oh Dawn, I'm so sorry to hear this, what a terrible shock, so soon after Charlie . She was a gorgeous little girl - hopefully she didn't suffer and just went to sleep. Rest assured that Elsie May and Charlie are together at the Bridge. RIP sweet babies xx

RIP Ben, Tippy and Simba xxx
Unread 05-26-2009   #5 (permalink)
Supreme Cat Lover!

Irene Jims is on a distinguished road

Oh my God, Dawn. I was wondering what have you been doing lately, since we had a chat a few days somewhere else ! My mind just can't stop thinking about you. I'm so shocked with this horrible news too.

But one thing I feel relieved, Elsie May passed away in such a peaceful way. She surely knows she's well loved and lived a happy abundant life with you and the rest of the kitties, and is now a happy angel playing with Charlie. I believe, she's telling Charlie all the good things about what happened after Charlie's gone, especially about the new kittens.

I'll be always here for you, my friend, praying for you as always !

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Unread 05-26-2009   #6 (permalink)
Cool Cat

Smile My Elsie

Thank you both...from the way I found her, she looked like she was sleeping,peacefully, and there was no trauma, and she hadnt been sick, so I'll keep thinking she just passed while she was sleeping. With Charlies passing 14 weeks ago, I've put a wall around my heart, I won't ever be in that much pain again, my heart and mind just can't take it... I'm thinking happy thoughts now, that she and Charlie are running around chasing butterflies and playing together. May they both find comfort in Gods arms, rest in peace, my babies.

Dawn

Unread 05-26-2009   #7 (permalink)
Supreme Cat Lover!

Yes Dawn, I know that even with people, it's sooooo blessed if we can be with the Lord in our sleep. It's trully a great blessing ! My grandma was one of those blessed people ... after her 100th Birthday ! She had lived her life very healthy !

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Last edited by Irene Jims; 05-26-2009 at 07:01 PM.
Unread 05-26-2009   #8 (permalink)
Supreme Cat Lover!

You guys are making me cry. Not necessarily a bad thing
Unread 05-26-2009   #9 (permalink)
Supreme Cat Lover!

Oh Katrine, I never said it's a bad thing. Besides, Dawn is a good true friend of mine, and I do care about her and her cats. We have talked about many things about my cats and her cats here and another site (and Charlie is one of her fur-babies who crossed the bridge, we all truly miss him). She's a very nice lady who just rescued 3 little kittens in a bad weather, and the kittens survived. We know each other since I first joined this forum. In fact, some senior members here are all sincere, helpful and friendly, they never say any nasty thing, so we've become like find true friends, we all cherish each other (just like you, that's why I like you too.), they just made me feel welcome. You'll be good friends too when you can manage to have a chat with her. You can check her album to see the kitties' pictures.

Unread 05-26-2009   #10 (permalink)
Supreme Cat Lover!

My first impression of Dawn was good, so I've always thought she was a nice person No doubt. It's weird that I talk about you in third person, Dawn, hehe
I saw Charlie in a photo. I don't know his background story though, but I am sorry

I can be rather emotional. This was the part that got me choked up.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WeLuvCats View Post
I'm thinking happy thoughts now, that she and Charlie are running around chasing butterflies and playing together. May they both find comfort in Gods arms, rest in peace, my babies.
Nicely written

Tags
babies , beautiful , birthday , care , cats , cleaning , cool , found , free , friendly , friends , girl , great , happy , healthy , heat , hey , house , kittens , kitties , loss , love , nice , paw , person , playing , sad , senior , sick , sleep , sleeping , stop , story , thoughts , video , weird

Sponsored Cat Links