It appears you have not yet registered with the CAT Forums. To register please click here...

Featured Photos

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Unread 05-29-2009   #1 (permalink)
Supreme Cat Lover!

My Mood: Bored
KatrineA is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to KatrineA
Default Bailey

You may have heard about this. The story has been bothering me for quite a long time. Especially since he reminds me of Anastasia. Everytime I hear about something happening to outdoor cats, I think of Bailey.

Link 1:

Home

Link 2:
http://www.wellandtribune.ca/Article...%20SUN%20MEDIA

Sponsored Cat Content
Unread 05-29-2009   #2 (permalink)
Supreme Cat Lover!

My Mood: Fine
krzekmaya is on a distinguished road
Exclamation

This is horrid I cannot find words to describe my anger!!
Poor thing, how can someone even think commit such a crime like this one. That's why I always say to all the cat owners NOT to let their pets out!! We can never know what is waiting out there!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
So lucky to be owned by Flor, Meshee , Lady Brenda, Merlin, Dino & Phailin
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

And our three beloved angels Pochee
(1991 - 2003) Booba (1993 - 2005
) and Domino (1997 - 2009)
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Unread 05-29-2009   #3 (permalink)
Supreme Cat Lover!

He was such a handsome and trusting boy. It hurts thinking about what he had to go through and that he still was able to drag himself home to die. It is heartbreaking.

I will never let my cats wander outside alone! I always feel worried when I see a cat outside. Especially for the ones who seem so trusting.
Unread 05-29-2009   #4 (permalink)
Supreme Cat Lover!

Irene Jims is on a distinguished road

It's really heartbreaking, especially I could almost visualize that poor boy dragging his way home to his safest place in such a horrible condition ... I have decided to strictly keep my cats indoor.

BTW, I don't know what makes it soooooo difficult for the criminals to get arrested ???? Like the serial killer in the previous posts !!!

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Unread 05-29-2009   #5 (permalink)
Supreme Cat Lover!

I have a feeling that animal cruelty isn't the investigators' #1 priority. It's sad, but I don't think they use enough resources for animals
Unread 05-29-2009   #6 (permalink)
Supreme Cat Lover!

It's too sad ..... I guess the 10000 bucks reward should go to the investigator ... shame on them !

Unread 05-30-2009   #7 (permalink)
Supreme Cat Lover!

My Mood: Fine
krzekmaya is on a distinguished road

It is horrible but IMO we have to pay attention to these stories, because if it is so hard for us to read, think about what the poor animal went through. Thoughts and prayers do make a difference, I believe, so as hard as it is, I read them so I can say the prayers for them.

What has me reeling is that these sorts of torture and abuse are not only on animals it seems that animals are the "entry level" for the ghouls and monsters who came to this planet to do this - the recent cases of child torture/murders have to me reached another level of depravity ... I see a parallel between the rise in unspeakable animal torture and that of children. The Sandra Cantu case in particular where the judge sealed the case last month, the details were so horrific they would "inflame the public".

Part of me thinks there is nothing like a "inflamed" public execution to put a stop to this; there are those who say "that just makes you one of them." I believe whoever says "an eye for an eye makes the whole world blind", never took out the eye of just one monster.

So lucky to be owned by Flor, Meshee , Lady Brenda, Merlin, Dino & Phailin

And our three beloved angels Pochee
(1991 - 2003) Booba (1993 - 2005
) and Domino (1997 - 2009)
Unread 05-30-2009   #8 (permalink)
Supreme Cat Lover!

Yes Maya, I always believe in prayers ! Glad to know that you are praying with us.

Unread 05-30-2009   #9 (permalink)
Supreme Cat Lover!

My Mood: Amused
supersmithy is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by krzekmaya View Post
It is horrible but IMO we have to pay attention to these stories, because if it is so hard for us to read, think about what the poor animal went through. Thoughts and prayers do make a difference, I believe, so as hard as it is, I read them so I can say the prayers for them.

What has me reeling is that these sorts of torture and abuse are not only on animals it seems that animals are the "entry level" for the ghouls and monsters who came to this planet to do this - the recent cases of child torture/murders have to me reached another level of depravity ... I see a parallel between the rise in unspeakable animal torture and that of children. The Sandra Cantu case in particular where the judge sealed the case last month, the details were so horrific they would "inflame the public".

Part of me thinks there is nothing like a "inflamed" public execution to put a stop to this; there are those who say "that just makes you one of them." I believe whoever says "an eye for an eye makes the whole world blind", never took out the eye of just one monster.
How very true Maya - I agree with your views

RIP Ben, Tippy and Simba xxx
Unread 06-01-2009   #10 (permalink)
Top Cat

My Mood: Stressed
Ceri Cat is on a distinguished road

Somehow this always reminds me of a quote attributed to Josef Stalin "One death is a tragedy; a million is a statistic." Animal mutilations are always distressingly high, but human murders and torture hit closer to home for us because it's (usually) more personal.

Tags
animal , boy , cat , cat lovers , cats , children , eye , family , fight , fights , friends , hey , home , indoor , lovers , mat , outdoor , person , prayers , sad , sick , stop , stories , story , thoughts

Sponsored Cat Links