It appears you have not yet registered with the CAT Forums. To register please click here...

Featured Photos

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Unread 05-30-2009   #1 (permalink)
Supreme Cat Lover!

My Mood: Bored
KatrineA is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to KatrineA
Default Ceasar

A friend of mine just told me that her cat, Ceasar got hit by a car. The guy who did it just drove off in full speed. This happened right outside her house. He didn't even turn 2 years of age. He was a very sweet cat. He's one of the kindest cats I've met. He'd let me rub his belly, he'd just lie on his back and enjoy it. Never caused anybody any harm.
I can't believe she had to watch her own kitty being run over. I don't know what I'd do in that situation
My friend lives on the countryside and she thought it would be safe to let him out, still this happened. It's so sad.

She has another cat, Missy. She told me that she's going to be an indoor cat only. I just wish she'd decide to make her cats indoor cats before anything needed to happen.

Ceasar has 6 kittens with Missy, and my friend will keep at least one of them. Missy will be spayed soon.

I haven't met Missy yet. My friend lives a bit far away from me, but I will meet her and the kittens in about a week. I can't wait!

Here is Ceasar:

Here are Missy and the babies:

Sponsored Cat Content
Unread 05-30-2009   #2 (permalink)
Supreme Cat Lover!

Irene Jims is on a distinguished road

Oh it's unbearably heartbreaking !! I hate those crazy drivers (maybe drunk) !! *Grrrr!!*
Ceasar is a very handsome cat ! Rest in peace, Dad !
Missy and her kittens are adorable. Hope your friend can find a good loving home for the other kittens.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Unread 05-30-2009   #3 (permalink)
Supreme Cat Lover!

She's already found homes to all of them. Thank Goodness, I was very worried when I heard that her cat was pregnant. I really am excited to play with them. I just looove kittens.

Yes, he might have been drunk, it happened on a late Saturday evening, so there is a possibility for that It was her first cat, so he was extra special It was terrible for her to just watch it happen and not being able to do anything.
Unread 05-30-2009   #4 (permalink)
Supreme Cat Lover!

I know that was horrible !! If I were your friend, I'll definetely faint by the road side ! Or maybe I'll get hysterical ... and no one can comfort me...

Great that she found homes for the kittens. Wish all of them good luck !

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Unread 05-30-2009   #5 (permalink)
Supreme Cat Lover!

I just called her, coz she seemed down. She just told me that he didn't die straight away. She picked him up, he looked at her, took a deep last breath and died in her arms. I got all choked up listening to her
Unread 05-30-2009   #6 (permalink)
Supreme Cat Lover!

It's good that you called her, she needs you. However, this update really brought tears to my eyes ... Oh please... May God comfort your friend ...

Unread 05-30-2009   #7 (permalink)
Supreme Cat Lover!

I'm sorry, but I just felt like I had to share this. Or else I'd be thinking about it all night in frustration! I don't think my friend will be able to sleep tonight, but I think the kittens and Missy will help bring happiness to her life again.
Unread 05-30-2009   #8 (permalink)
Supreme Cat Lover!

It takes time to recover from such a trauma. She's blessed to have you such a good and caring friend. She'll be fine over time. I'm praying for her.

Unread 05-31-2009   #9 (permalink)
Supreme Cat Lover!

My Mood: Fine
krzekmaya is on a distinguished road
Unhappy

I'm so very sorry for Ceasar's loss. Your friend must be destroyed, poor thing! Pls give my condolences to her.
BTW, the kittens are so cute & beautiful, concats!

Ceasar

So lucky to be owned by Flor, Meshee , Lady Brenda, Merlin, Dino & Phailin

And our three beloved angels Pochee
(1991 - 2003) Booba (1993 - 2005
) and Domino (1997 - 2009)
Unread 05-31-2009   #10 (permalink)
Supreme Cat Lover!

She seems quite down, but I will come over next week with movies and candy I will let her know. I'm sure she'll appreciate it. She knows my activites on this forum, but she's not a "forum person" herself, hehe. I'm calling her later this evening. I think she is keeping two orange kitties

Tags
adorable , age , another cat , babies , beautiful , belly , car , cat , cats , crazy , cute , eyes , found , happy , home , homes , house , indoor , joy , kittens , kitties , kitty , loss , love , loving , movies , night , person , play , pregnant , sad , sleep , spayed

Sponsored Cat Links