It appears you have not yet registered with the CAT Forums. To register please click here...

Featured Photos

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Unread 06-16-2009   #1 (permalink)
Top Cat

My Mood: Cheeky
Max24 is on a distinguished road
Default And Then there were Five

Hello all,

It had been six months and 3 days since Hannah went to the Bridge. Yesterday, she was joined by her sissy, DynahKathryn. Her illness was short and tragic. Her last Vet visit on March 31 showed no problems, other than her obvious plumpness.

She had been losing weight. I didn't think much of it at first. Since Emma's arrival, Dynah had been getting a bit less food, and Emma chased her around the house for exercise.

Over the weekend, Dynah became very lethargic. She was drinking more water than usual. On Sunday, her breathing became labored. I took her in yesterday...Xrays, CatScan, blood tests. Her kidneys were almost shut down completely; her lungs were full of fluid. They drained the fluid from her lungs, but her breathing did not improve. It was the diagnosis we never want to hear, cancer. I knew I could not prolong her suffering. I let her go.

I am numb, in shock, waiting to wake up. It's very hard to write this as I still have yet to accept it. Dynah would have been 14 on August 12. I have had her since she was a tiny kitten.

Sleep well my baby...I'm sure Hannah was there waiting for you. I know how much you missed your sissy.

And the Bridge Kids...♥♥♥Abbey, TC, Burger, Bella, Cali, Sarah, Hannah, DynahKathryn, Baybee and Puppy♥♥♥
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!

Sponsored Cat Content
Unread 06-16-2009   #2 (permalink)
Supreme Cat Lover!

Irene Jims is on a distinguished road
Default We're with you, Mary !

Oh Mary, even to me, it's very sudden and also hard to accept this news, knowing that you've undergone such difficult time in just a few days !
I really believe God has shortened Dynah's suffering and let her join her sissy quite fast, for her own good. She's now a happy, young and vigorous angelic kitty at the bridge, chasing Hannah and being chased by her.

Rest in peace DynahKathryn ... you'll be dearly missed by all of us here !

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Unread 06-16-2009   #3 (permalink)
Supreme Cat Lover!

My Mood: Fine
krzekmaya is on a distinguished road
Unhappy I'm so very sorry, sweetheart...

My sweet baby, Aowntie Maya misses you a lot...

Sending a big cyberhug. She indeed was an icon. I'm sure the void in your household is huge at the moment, Mary. Lighting a candle for her journey...
Run free Dynah at the Bridge ... there will be lots of furkids waiting to greet you. Say hello to Pochee, Booba & Domino for me and you can all watch over your Meowmy and PawPaw until you are reunited again.

Sweet girlie DynahKatryn

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
So lucky to be owned by Flor, Meshee , Lady Brenda, Merlin, Dino & Phailin

And our three beloved angels Pochee
(1991 - 2003) Booba (1993 - 2005
) and Domino (1997 - 2009)
Unread 06-16-2009   #4 (permalink)
Supreme Cat Lover!

My Mood: Amused
supersmithy is on a distinguished road

I'm so sorry to hear this tragic news Mary. It must be devastating for you after losing Hannah only a few months ago, my heart goes out to you. Just know that your two girls are reunited and happy playing together now.
Take care sweetheart xxx

RIP Ben, Tippy and Simba xxx
Unread 06-16-2009   #5 (permalink)
Supreme Cat Lover!

My Mood: Cheerful
maggiemay is on a distinguished road

I am so sorry for your loss, it is for the best though she won't be in any pain now!
Former mom to: Rosie, Tigger, Samson, Smokey, Maggiemay, Tasha, Abby, Coco, SmokeyJr, Merlin, and Merlin Jr, Gracie, and Samson Jr, I left you all in Canada with the exception of Rosie and Tigger who I know are no longer with us! I hope that you are all happy, and I'm sorry I couldn't bring you with me!
Unread 06-16-2009   #6 (permalink)
Supreme Cat Lover!

My Mood: Bored
KatrineA is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to KatrineA

I hope time will heal your pain. At least she's resting in peace now and she's had a good life with you!
Sorry for your loss
Unread 06-17-2009   #7 (permalink)
Top Cat

My Mood: Cheeky
Max24 is on a distinguished road

Thank you everyone. . .
I'm having a tough time with this, but I know with your help, I will get through this.
♥♥♥

And the Bridge Kids...♥♥♥Abbey, TC, Burger, Bella, Cali, Sarah, Hannah, DynahKathryn, Baybee and Puppy♥♥♥
Unread 06-17-2009   #8 (permalink)
Supreme Cat Lover!

Irene Jims is on a distinguished road
Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by Max24 View Post
Thank you everyone. . .
I'm having a tough time with this, but I know with your help, I will get through this.
♥♥♥
We'll be always here for you, Mary !

Unread 06-17-2009   #9 (permalink)
che
Supreme Cat Lover!

My Mood: Fine
che is on a distinguished road

Hi Mary,I am so sorry sweetheart,tears are rolling down my face again,a lot of us have been through this lately.It is so sad and heartbreaking.I'm sending you hugs across the ocean.Dynah is now at peace with Hannah.Be strong for your other fluffy kids.
Take care dear.

As close as a whisker,and remembered with every heartbeat.xxxxx
Unread 06-23-2009   #10 (permalink)
Newborn

luvscats09 is on a distinguished road

So sorry.

Tags
baby , breathing , care , fast , fiv , food , free , happy , hey , house , kitten , kitty , loss , playing , problems , sad , vet , wake , water , weight

Sponsored Cat Links