It appears you have not yet registered with the CAT Forums. To register please click here...

Featured Photos

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Unread 07-08-2009   #1 (permalink)
Cool Cat

My Mood: Inspired
katlady is on a distinguished road
Default My loss of Tabali

We lost a dear 5 day old kitten. We spent 12 hours getting up and feeding Tabali every 2 hours to no avail. He ready had tugged at our hearts. We had Tabali cremated and the ashes returned to us. I miss him terribly even though he was with us a few days. But being at the birthing process made each kitten special. Tabali was the 3rd one born and the one Angel had the most difficulty with. But he was doing well until that last day. I try to look back for more clues I could have picked up on. I feel I could have done more. The other 4 kittens are fat and happy, squirming, crawling wonders. But we will always have Tabali

Katlady with Angel, Uzziel, Uriel, Seraphina, Ambriel, Lynx, Griswold, Little Girl, Sahara, Cutie Pie, Blanca, and Hazi
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!

Sponsored Cat Content
Unread 07-08-2009   #2 (permalink)
Supreme Cat Lover!

My Mood: Cheerful
acerlt is on a distinguished road

I'm so sorry for the loss of your tiny baby.

Sigh......
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Unread 07-08-2009   #3 (permalink)
Supreme Cat Lover!

Irene Jims is on a distinguished road

I'm really sorry for your loss of Tabali. It's still fresh when you first came to join this forum about 3 weeks ago, you said you're inexperienced in assisting a pregnant cat, and now you had to help Angel, a pregnant 'kitten' you adopted. You've done a GREAT job, and were so happy to announce her 5 babies' arrival ! We are too very thrilled to learn that. Although Tabali needed the most attention when experiencing difficulties during the labor.
Oh ! This is really devastating to see how he grew in the midst of all difficulties and still you had to see him dying.

However, Tabali is now a happy and purrfect angel in God's arms, and most of all, he and his mom, Angel, appreciate every single thing you've done for them. And although he was with you a few days, he left massive paw prints in your heart !

Please be strong for your other fur-babies. Salute to the best mother of all your kitties, and God bless !

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Unread 07-09-2009   #4 (permalink)
harleyjane

My dear friend, I sooo feel your loss as my Harley just went to the bridge on 7/7/09. Whatever I say to you doesn't help the hurt you feel - I know - but as everyone here says, come to us to share. I'm telling myself that right now, despite the fact my eyes are swollen/puffy & hurt, my Harley boy is now free from pain, cancer,tumors & all the things that brought us to this place.
Take care & know I'm right with you, just a click away.
harleyjane

Unread 07-09-2009   #5 (permalink)
Supreme Cat Lover!

Quote:
Originally Posted by harleyjane View Post
My dear friend, I sooo feel your loss as my Harley just went to the bridge on 7/7/09. Whatever I say to you doesn't help the hurt you feel - I know - but as everyone here says, come to us to share. I'm telling myself that right now, despite the fact my eyes are swollen/puffy & hurt, my Harley boy is now free from pain, cancer,tumors & all the things that brought us to this place.
Take care & know I'm right with you, just a click away.
harleyjane
Hi Jane ! So glad to see you again ! Been thinking about you since that day. I guess you're a very strong person. Just a short couple of days right after Harley crossed the bridge, you're able to comfort others.
I believe Harley is very proud of you, Jane !

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Unread 07-09-2009   #6 (permalink)
harleyjane

Hey Irene & all. A loss is a loss. I posted my story in the Rainbow Bridge forum. Whether is 2 minutes or 9 days or 4 years, when you feel for a kitty lost, you need to speak out. All of you here have shown me that. My loss is no greater than the past, next, or the future loss.
LOL, harleyjane

Unread 07-09-2009   #7 (permalink)
Supreme Cat Lover!

Quote:
Originally Posted by harleyjane View Post
Hey Irene & all. A loss is a loss. I posted my story in the Rainbow Bridge forum. Whether is 2 minutes or 9 days or 4 years, when you feel for a kitty lost, you need to speak out. All of you here have shown me that. My loss is no greater than the past, next, or the future loss.
LOL, harleyjane
One day for sure, I will need you to comfort me when it's time.

Unread 07-09-2009   #8 (permalink)
che
Supreme Cat Lover!

My Mood: Fine
che is on a distinguished road

I am so sorry for your loss sweetheart.
Even though Tabali was only 5 days old he has left massive pawprints on your heart.
R.I.P. Tabali sweet little angel.
Hugs and purrs Che and the fluffy kids.xxxxx
Unread 07-09-2009   #9 (permalink)
Supreme Cat Lover!

My Mood: Fine
krzekmaya is on a distinguished road
Unhappy

I'm so very sorry you lost the little sweetheart

Tabali

So lucky to be owned by Flor, Meshee , Lady Brenda, Merlin, Dino & Phailin

And our three beloved angels Pochee
(1991 - 2003) Booba (1993 - 2005
) and Domino (1997 - 2009)
Unread 07-09-2009   #10 (permalink)
Supreme Cat Lover!

My Mood: Amused
supersmithy is on a distinguished road

Poor little Tabali - he must be a very special little baby as he was called to the Bridge so soon He will have lots of love and attention with all the other kitties.

I'm so sorry you lost him, but happy that you have 4 other little sweethearts to ease your loss..

RIP Ben, Tippy and Simba xxx

Tags
adopted , amazing , babies , baby , boy , care , cat , dying , eyes , free , friends , fur , girl , great , happy , hey , hurt , kitten , kittens , kitties , kitty , loss , lost , love , paw , person , pictures , pregnant , story , thoughts , video

Sponsored Cat Links