It appears you have not yet registered with the CAT Forums. To register please click here...

Featured Photos

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Unread 07-29-2009   #1 (permalink)
harleyjane

Default Harley thanks you, as I

Hey all, I thank everyone for the comfort/condoliences for my Harley cat. It's been 3 wks today & I still cry my heart out. I even scrubbed/cleaned Harley's litter box - only to refill it with a little litter, just so, why, I don;'t know. But it made me feel better, so I did!

I Know my Harley is at the Bridge, probably having the time of his life. I know he still misses me, I know he still loves me, I know he still wants me to cuddle/knead me, I know he still wants to sleep/curl with me, I know, I know, I know,. So why is it so hard for me to let go of "the, I don't want to let him go?" Thanks.
lol, harleyjane

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!

Sponsored Cat Content
Unread 07-29-2009   #2 (permalink)
Supreme Cat Lover!

Irene Jims is on a distinguished road

Hi Harleyjane... it's been 10 long years ... your heart has been filled with countless sweet memories of Harley. I know it's hard to realize he's not using the litter box anymore... But that doesn't mean he doesn't exist... He is still with you, where ever you are, he just made it easier for both of you, you won't need to clean up his box or refill his food bowl, or even care for his sick body. He's rather be a happy healthy boy looking down from the bridge, watching his meowmy everyday... he wants it that way, which is the best way.

Do whatever you feel right ... we all support you here !! Come more often to talk your feeling out.

BTW, did you find the picture of Harley's 'outdoor' gym ? Just feel free to post it whenever you feel like it.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Unread 07-29-2009   #3 (permalink)
harleyjane

So many thanks, Irene. I actually have been going through old Harley photos & have found a score of 'His outdoor Gym' I really want to show these photos coz it just shows how easy it is to give your little kit a safe/secure/indoor room. Complete with little ' dangle things - just to keep your kit on alert!!'
LOL, harleyjane

Unread 07-29-2009   #4 (permalink)
Supreme Cat Lover!

Irene Jims is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by harleyjane View Post
So many thanks, Irene. I actually have been going through old Harley photos & have found a score of 'His outdoor Gym' I really want to show these photos coz it just shows how easy it is to give your little kit a safe/secure/indoor room. Complete with little ' dangle things - just to keep your kit on alert!!'
LOL, harleyjane
Yeah, indoor cats can be alert, happy cats too !! Only they are safer...

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Unread 07-29-2009   #5 (permalink)
Supreme Cat Lover!

My Mood: Fine
krzekmaya is on a distinguished road
Red face

Hi dear,

Yep, Harley is having a great time now with all our angels at the Bridge, but he misses you a lot & he will wait for you until you both will be reunited again.
No one wants to let them go, but sometimes it's impossible to achieve

Miss me But Let Me Go

When I come to the end of the road
and the sun has set for me
I want no rites in a gloom
filled room
Why cry for a soul set free?
Miss me a little but not for long and
Not with your head
bowed low
Remember the love that once
we shared
Miss me but let me go.
For this is a journey we all must take
and each must go alone,
It's all part of the master plan, a step
on the road home.
When you are lonely and sick at
heart, go to the friends we know
Laugh at all the things we used
to do
Miss me, but let me go.

So lucky to be owned by Flor, Meshee , Lady Brenda, Merlin, Dino & Phailin

And our three beloved angels Pochee
(1991 - 2003) Booba (1993 - 2005
) and Domino (1997 - 2009)
Unread 07-29-2009   #6 (permalink)
che
Supreme Cat Lover!

che is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Hey all, I thank everyone for the comfort/condoliences for my Harley cat. It's been 3 wks today & I still cry my heart out. I even scrubbed/cleaned Harley's litter box - only to refill it with a little litter, just so, why, I don;'t know. But it made me feel better, so I did!

I Know my Harley is at the Bridge, probably having the time of his life. I know he still misses me, I know he still loves me, I know he still wants me to cuddle/knead me, I know he still wants to sleep/curl with me, I know, I know, I know,. So why is it so hard for me to let go of "the, I don't want to let him go?" Thanks.
lol, harleyjane
I can't stop crying reading this, I know how you feel Jane.

Both our Harleys are chasing butterflies at the bridge, and lazing in the sunshine,having sweet dreams about us.

Please be strong sweetie, we will be reunited one day. xxxxx
Unread 07-29-2009   #7 (permalink)
harleyjane

Default Soooo much thanks

All of you are tooo sweet, I can't read/type without crying. Che - yes, our Harley's are having the time of their lives. I know my boy is saying 'Mom why didn't you let me out before'?

krzekmaya, you are so appreacaited (sp) for giving me the luv that I knead right now, here & with yr emails. Harley does thank you. As do I.

I'm just totally lost without my little boy Harley. I never expected this to hurt so very much. Yes, I know Harley is at peace - no cancer/tumors, but I miss his little cotton socks sssssoooooo much. Not Fair.
LOL, harleyjane

Unread 07-29-2009   #8 (permalink)
Supreme Cat Lover!

My Mood: Cheerful
acerlt is on a distinguished road

Oh Jane...I know how you feel, we all do.

three weeks.....at three weeks I was a basket case. It's now three months and frankly I'm only a little better. I still cry from missing my Ootay every day. The hurt is not as sharp as it was even a week ago, so I am getting better, but I'm only now starting to be able to feel like I am letting go.

It takes a long time. A long long time.

Ootay was there to meet Harley at the Bridge and show him the ropes. They don't want us to feel bad but are too happy to feel sad for us. It's only the ones left behind who suffer.

Making the thank you collage for my vet may have helped me a bit, I think you saw that thread, as did having to be in the vet clinic with other cats the past two weeks. I really think that has helped the most.

Everyone heals at their own speed. Three weeks is a very short time. I don't remember, do you have other cats?

Hugs.....
Unread 07-29-2009   #9 (permalink)
Supreme Cat Lover!

My Mood: Cheerful
acerlt is on a distinguished road

PS some rescue remedy would help you, too. . It's not just for cats.

Not to help you get over Harley, I don't think we ever get over them, but to help you cope.

please read this first
Unread 07-29-2009   #10 (permalink)
Supreme Cat Lover!

krzekmaya is on a distinguished road
Unhappy

Quote:
All of you are tooo sweet, I can't read/type without crying. Che - yes, our Harley's are having the time of their lives. I know my boy is saying 'Mom why didn't you let me out before'?

krzekmaya, you are so appreacaited (sp) for giving me the luv that I knead right now, here & with yr emails. Harley does thank you. As do I.

I'm just totally lost without my little boy Harley. I never expected this to hurt so very much. Yes, I know Harley is at peace - no cancer/tumors, but I miss his little cotton socks sssssoooooo much. Not Fair.
LOL, harleyjane
I know, dear. It's heartbraking; we all miss them sooo much!!

I don't remember if I told you I lost my two first kitties from cancer.
Pochee had a big tumor in his tummy attached to his liver & Booba started with a little tumor in one of her teats that spread to almost all her body. At the end they were visible in her hands, too.
Hate this disease too much!

So lucky to be owned by Flor, Meshee , Lady Brenda, Merlin, Dino & Phailin

And our three beloved angels Pochee
(1991 - 2003) Booba (1993 - 2005
) and Domino (1997 - 2009)

Tags
amazing , beautiful , box , boy , care , cat , cats , clean , cool , crying , found , free , friends , great , happy , hey , home , house , hurt , indoor , kitties , litter , litter box , lost , love , mat , missing , outdoor , photos , picture , playing , rescue , sad , sick , sleep , stop , type , vet

Sponsored Cat Links