It appears you have not yet registered with the CAT Forums. To register please click here...

Featured Photos

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Unread 08-25-2009   #1 (permalink)
Kitten

eraklakis is on a distinguished road
Default Still remember my eraclis

Dear cat lovers, four months passed without my much loved cat Eraclis.To day going thru some pics on my PC hard disk i saw a picture of my much loved cat and tears came to my eyes.I will never find another Eraclis.I am sorry to say that i will never find another cat like my Eraclis.GOD BLESS YOU

Sponsored Cat Content
Unread 08-25-2009   #2 (permalink)
Supreme Cat Lover!

My Mood: Amused
supersmithy is on a distinguished road

I'm so sorry, I know how much you loved Eraclis, RIP sweet baby.

RIP Ben, Tippy and Simba xxx
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Unread 08-26-2009   #3 (permalink)
Supreme Cat Lover!

My Mood: Fine
krzekmaya is on a distinguished road
Unhappy

Remembering sweet Eraclis

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
So lucky to be owned by Flor, Meshee , Lady Brenda, Merlin, Dino & Phailin
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

And our three beloved angels Pochee
(1991 - 2003) Booba (1993 - 2005
) and Domino (1997 - 2009)
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Unread 08-26-2009   #4 (permalink)
Supreme Cat Lover!

My Mood: Busy
mj29 is on a distinguished road

I know that time heals but there is always going to be that spot you have specially for a beloved cat. Rest in peace Eraclis. I'm sure your having a great time at the Rainbow Bridge with so many that have gone before you, with you and after you.

M.J. Zipper Darby and Liam
A Cat's eyes are windows enabling us to see into another world. Irish legend

A cat has absolute emotional honesty. Human beings, for one reason or another, may hide their feelings, but a cat does not. Ernest Hemingway

There is no snooze button on a cat who wants breakfast.

R.I.P. sisters Sasha and Jasmine, Lucky, Mr.Sim, my sweet boy Oscar!
Unread 09-01-2009   #5 (permalink)
Newborn

pashababy is on a distinguished road

I can understand your pain and I am so happy there is a place where I can chat with other cat lovers. IT has been 2 years as I held my little Shadow as he left this world,,,
Unread 09-02-2009   #6 (permalink)
Kitten

Dear friends it is with tears in my eyes that i write to you.Yesterday i had the most shocking expirience in my life.I found a little cat injured and burnt by some cruel sadistic person.Its tail was black was very scared.I gave some food which ate and water and tried to find a vet but it was 14.00 and evrybody is closed untill 16.00.The little angel ate the food and after a while was resting under my car where it is cool.I went upstairs to my flat to get my cell phone and when i returned the kitty was gone.I know that my little friend belongs to house across the street and i shall try to see how it is now.God bless you all
Unread 09-02-2009   #7 (permalink)
Supreme Cat Lover!

My Mood: Amused
supersmithy is on a distinguished road

Oh, what nasty, sadistic people exist in this world. How awful for you to come across this poor little kit - but lucky for it that you did. Please keep us updated on how it is..

RIP Ben, Tippy and Simba xxx
Unread 09-02-2009   #8 (permalink)
Kitten

I intend to take the kitty to the vet for treatment but unfortunately the poor soul was gone when i got inside to get my phone.Anyway i had informed the people opposite to my flat and they promised to help.To day i have calling the kitty but there was no response.I hope and pray that it is ok.
Unread 09-02-2009   #9 (permalink)
Newborn

jewells45 is on a distinguished road

So sorry for your loss. My son is having to put down his sweet kitty tomorrow and we are all devastated. He's been so sick for so long we can't bear to see him suffer any longer. I have been crying all day. My heart is broken. But I know all kitties and doggies go to heaven, they are all Gods creatures and he loves them as much as we do.
Unread 09-03-2009   #10 (permalink)
Kitten

Dear jewells 45 so sorry to hear your son s story.This is life and these creatures are here to make our life better and more bearable.I love cats very much and everytime i see one i try to feed it etc.I very well know how you feel about your cat.The pain is unbearable.I have my deepest sympathy.God bless

Tags
another cat , baby , black , cat , cat lovers , cats , cool , crying , eyes , food , found , friends , great , happy , hey , house , kitties , kitty , loss , love , lovers , lucky , person , picture , scared , sick , story , vet , water

Sponsored Cat Links