It appears you have not yet registered with the CAT Forums. To register please click here...

Featured Photos

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Unread 12-07-2009   #1 (permalink)
Newborn

sachicat is on a distinguished road
Default some comfort for all who have lost a cat...

it's so hard when we lose one of our furry purry babies. but no matter what, sadly, they don't live as long as we do. this little illustration always makes me feel a little bit better, so i hope it helps someone here. it's a little hard to read the fancy lettering, but it says...

"no heaven can heaven be, if my cat is not there to welcome me"

amen!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg cat heaven.jpg (77.4 KB, 16 views)
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!

Sponsored Cat Content
Unread 12-07-2009   #2 (permalink)
Supreme Cat Lover!

My Mood: Busy
mj29 is on a distinguished road

I know that Oscar Jasmine and my other furbabies are waiting for me. [B]Yesterday marked the first year anniversary of my sweet boy Oscar crossing over to the Rainbow Bridge. We have been sensing him here for a while now. Even DH says that he seems to see a cat in the house that isn't the three we have and my daughter and I have also seen him. I know its Oscar just coming to us to say that he is fine and happy frolicking with the others at the Bridge. We miss you Oscar.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

M.J. Zipper Darby and Liam
A Cat's eyes are windows enabling us to see into another world. Irish legend

A cat has absolute emotional honesty. Human beings, for one reason or another, may hide their feelings, but a cat does not. Ernest Hemingway

There is no snooze button on a cat who wants breakfast.

R.I.P. sisters Sasha and Jasmine, Lucky, Mr.Sim, my sweet boy Oscar!
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Unread 12-07-2009   #3 (permalink)
Top Cat

My Mood: Cheeky
Max24 is on a distinguished road

This Saturday 12/12 will mark one year since I lost my Hannah.
Next Tuesday 12/15 will mark six months since I lost my DynahKathryn.

Still miss them both, dreadfully as well as the rest of my babies who are waiting for me.

Sads...

And the Bridge Kids...♥♥♥Abbey, TC, Burger, Bella, Cali, Sarah, Hannah, DynahKathryn, Baybee and Puppy♥♥♥
Unread 12-08-2009   #4 (permalink)
Supreme Cat Lover!

My Mood: Fine
krzekmaya is on a distinguished road
Unhappy

Three of my babies already left us & will never be forgotten: Pochee, Booba & Domino RIP my little sweethearts
Thank you for posting this.

So lucky to be owned by Flor, Meshee , Lady Brenda, Merlin, Dino & Phailin

And our three beloved angels Pochee
(1991 - 2003) Booba (1993 - 2005
) and Domino (1997 - 2009)
Unread 12-11-2009   #5 (permalink)
Newborn

childofthesea is on a distinguished road

I love that image. Thank you for sharing. I believe our pets will be in the afterlife with us, and have spirits just as we do. Cats, especially, seem in tune with the spirit world even when they are alive.
Unread 12-11-2009   #6 (permalink)
Supreme Cat Lover!

My Mood: Amused
hallan is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by childofthesea View Post
I love that image. Thank you for sharing. I believe our pets will be in the afterlife with us, and have spirits just as we do. Cats, especially, seem in tune with the spirit world even when they are alive.
Childofthesea, I completely agree. When we first got Ripley we lived in a flat part of which dated back to 1563 and was reputed to be haunted by the ghost of a little girl. I swear Ripley used to follow something that I couldn't see.
Sachicat, that is a beautiful illustration, thanks foe sharing it.
My heart goes out to those of you who've lost cat companions. x
Unread 12-11-2009   #7 (permalink)
Newborn

sachicat is on a distinguished road

i'm glad everyone is enjoying the image, i love that illustration. it was in a cat calendar i got one year. when my first cat passed on, all of us in the family used to see him. we'd stop and do a doubletake, and of course, he'd be gone, but we all saw him in places that he used to sit. i think he was grateful, we rescued him as a stray on a cold rainy winter night, and he was our first cat, name phi. i still miss him, as i do my other two who have passed over. i also believe they have spirits, as we do, and it's a comfort to think when my time comes, all my little furry babies will be waiting for me! xox

Tags
babies , beautiful , boy , cat , cats , cold , family , girl , happy , hey , house , image , lost , lost cat , love , mat , night , stop , stray

Sponsored Cat Links