It appears you have not yet registered with the CAT Forums. To register please click here...

Featured Photos

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Unread 12-30-2009   #1 (permalink)
Newborn

NalaGirl is on a distinguished road
Default Nala...

I just wanted to post in memory of my sweet girl Nala. 1 year ago I was on this forum and thank you all for the support you gave me through the heart breaking time. It is 1 year tomorrow Dec 30 at 8:48 am that Nala passed over the Rainbow Bridge. I think of her and miss her every minute of everyday.

In February a cat found his way to my heart and has been part of my family since. He will never replace Nala, but filled a new place in my heart.

For anyone who is dealing with the loss, or near loss of their pet, we are all here to support you. I am sure all out little ones are playing together at the rainbow bridge. Thank you all for your support.

I just want to have a little moment, if you all would, to think of Nala and hope she's doing well and happy. All i can hope is that she is playing and living the same life I saw her living for her as long as I can remember. While I miss that purr and those paws on me, I know I did the right thing by ending her unbearable suffering.

I attached Nala's last picture. She is so beautiful.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg nalalastphoto.jpg (26.7 KB, 4 views)

Last edited by NalaGirl; 12-30-2009 at 02:50 AM.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!

Sponsored Cat Content
Unread 12-30-2009   #2 (permalink)
Supreme Cat Lover!

My Mood: Fine
krzekmaya is on a distinguished road
Unhappy

Remembering sweet Nala

I'm so very sorry for your loss

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
So lucky to be owned by Flor, Meshee , Lady Brenda, Merlin, Dino & Phailin
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

And our three beloved angels Pochee
(1991 - 2003) Booba (1993 - 2005
) and Domino (1997 - 2009)
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Unread 12-30-2009   #3 (permalink)
Newborn

LovUBritt1129 is on a distinguished road

My heart goes out to little Nala she's such a beautiful little girl! I send blessings your way because I too have had a cat pass away about two monthes ago.And about 5 monthes ago. I know how hard it is and I'm always here to help you. His name is Claude and he died only at the age of 5 monthes. Fluke only died almost two years old.
I know they are both together playing and watching over us
May Fluyke,Claude, and Nala
RIP

Tags
age , beautiful , cat , family , found , girl , happy , hey , loss , pet , playing

Sponsored Cat Links