It appears you have not yet registered with the CAT Forums. To register please click here...

Featured Photos

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Unread 04-25-2010   #1 (permalink)
Kitten

My Mood: Angelic
welsh kitty lover is on a distinguished road
Unhappy good night my beautiful diamond xx

friday 23rd april 2010 lenny went to sleep forever in my arms i cuddled her like i did when i used to bottle feed her at 3 days old little did i know back then the little fluffy looking thing would end up being my sidekick 15 yrs on

lenny was loving loyal and never ever stopped purring she would come up to me and kiss me and nudge my hand to make a fuss of her
lenny made cat hating dogs like her and cat hating people even grew to like her she was such a mellow gentle one of a kind and i cant get over the fact she has gone , she wont be sitting on the side of the bath whilst ime having a bath she wont be coming with me to take the dogs out for a toilet and she will never again be sleeping with me on my bed ....

goodnight my beautiful girl i miss you soo much already all my love and cuddles mum xxx

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!

Sponsored Cat Content
Unread 04-25-2010   #2 (permalink)
Supreme Cat Lover!

My Mood: Busy
mj29 is on a distinguished road

I am so so sorry about the lose of your Lenny. I too watched my sweet boy Oscar cross to the bridge just over a year ago. I didn't think I'd ever get to a place where I could say his name or look at his picture without crying. I still miss him terribly but we can sense him every so often and have seen him sometimes out of the corner of our eye. I think he's keeping watch over us. Again I'm sorry and my sympathy goes out to you and your family.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

M.J. Zipper Darby and Liam
A Cat's eyes are windows enabling us to see into another world. Irish legend

A cat has absolute emotional honesty. Human beings, for one reason or another, may hide their feelings, but a cat does not. Ernest Hemingway

There is no snooze button on a cat who wants breakfast.

R.I.P. sisters Sasha and Jasmine, Lucky, Mr.Sim, my sweet boy Oscar!
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Unread 04-25-2010   #3 (permalink)
Kitten

My Mood: Cheerful
tigger481971 is on a distinguished road

Loosing a furry friend is a terrible thing. I went trough this a couple of times and it's always heart breaking. You are in my thoughts!
Unread 04-25-2010   #4 (permalink)
Supreme Cat Lover!

My Mood: Cool
AK49BWL is on a distinguished road

My condolences for your loss of Lenny.. She looks so beautiful May she rest in peace.
Unread 04-26-2010   #5 (permalink)
Supreme Cat Lover!

My Mood: Amused
supersmithy is on a distinguished road

I'm so sorry about the loss of Lenny, I've been through it and I know how hard it is.
You were lucky to have her (and she you) for so many years - and you will always treasure the memories.

RIP sweet Lenny - now at the Bridge with all the other furry angels xx

RIP Ben, Tippy and Simba xxx
Unread 04-27-2010   #6 (permalink)
Kitten

thankyou all soo much x

although ive got 3 other cats an 2 dogs it feels soo empty here i miss her soo much i cant explain the pain ime feeling
Unread 05-01-2010   #7 (permalink)
Supreme Cat Lover!

My Mood: Amused
hallan is on a distinguished road

I am so sorry to hear that you lost your beautiful Lenny.
I hope the memories of all the happy years you had together help you through this awful time.
Take care.
Unread 05-03-2010   #8 (permalink)
Kitten

thankyou x

its still soo hard for me i miss her soo much it hurts , we buried her in the garden with our 1st dog zak ashes and also our staffie tara who we lost last year at 16 her ashes have gone in it too so that she isnt on her own lenny zak and tara were unsepratable so it felt right that they go altogether

but our cat whiskey lays right next to her grave and bell keeps tryin to dig her up which is heartbreaking
ive planted some flowers ontop of the grave so ime hoping it will stop bell tryin to dig her up but poor whiskey he doesnt leave her i have to go an pick him up to bring him in for food and bed time

i found a chunk of lennys hair this morning ive wrapped it in cotton wool and put it in my music box xx
Unread 05-30-2010   #9 (permalink)
Top Cat

My Mood: Blah
AuntKitty is on a distinguished road

My condolences on your beloved Lenny. How heartbreaking your other kitty knows where she is and tries to find her. I'm sure she is missed terribly by everyone. You raised her from birth and watched her grow up. I'm glad you catch a glimpse of her watching over you--that must be comforting.

Mother of Magic, Midnight, Topaz and Emerald
There is nothing more beautiful than the sound of a purring kitty
Unread 12-27-2010   #10 (permalink)
Newborn

lucky cat is on a distinguished road

aww sorry for your loss your story makes me think of all the cats ive lost it gets harder everytime i think ive had well over 20 cats sence i was 3 years old and lossing a cat was never easey for me :[

Tags
bath , beautiful , birth , box , boy , care , cat , cats , crying , dog , dogs , eye , family , food , found , girl , happy , hey , kitty , loss , lost , love , loving , lucky , morning , night , photos , picture , sleep , sleeping , stop , story , thoughts

Sponsored Cat Links