It appears you have not yet registered with the CAT Forums. To register please click here...

Featured Photos

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Unread 02-14-2011   #1 (permalink)
Newborn

lucky cat is on a distinguished road
Talking rest in peace my sweet baby lucky

well this spring i found a helpless sweeet kitten bearly wened but was aboned so i took him in and tryed my hardest to nurse back to helth as 6 months went bye he went to the rainbow bridge at 7 months old i held him all night till he went in peace i hope he didnt suffer but every now and then i think what if thought it makes me so sad he was a joy from heaven but god needed a nother angle cat i need to get over him i dont think ive ever been this hard to get over a loss of a pet as i have gone through so maney i had over 25 or more cats over the years and is never easy to get over any body else have trouble getting over a loss of a pet its been to months sence he left for the rainbow bridge and im still very upset
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!

Sponsored Cat Content
Unread 02-14-2011   #2 (permalink)
Supreme Cat Lover!

My Mood: Amused
supersmithy is on a distinguished road

Bless you for trying to save the little guy, at least he went to the Bridge in the arms of someone who loved him, I know what it's like to lose a furry friend and it's not good. And he is in a better place now ...xox

RIP Ben, Tippy and Simba xxx
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Unread 02-14-2011   #3 (permalink)
Newborn

thanks sp much and yes between me and my sisters house im the only one that would take him in and lol my sisters cats named simba thanks for the kind words
Unread 02-15-2011   #4 (permalink)
Cool Cat

My Mood: Cheerful
Hawki is on a distinguished road

Dear Lucky,
My wife and I had to help our beloved 13 yr old Shadow get over the rainbow bridge, he was dieing from cancer. He was put to sleep Nov 1. We now have Callie who has become a vital part of our lives. Every day that goes by I still think of and truely miss Shadow. I am fairly certain that my wife feels the same.
It is hard but I try to remember the good memories of Shadow and revel in the antics of Callie.
I know your sadness and I hope that over time your grief will lessen.
Take care.

Butch
Husband to Rose, Servant to Callie; Man Butler to Slider.
Unread 02-15-2011   #5 (permalink)
Newborn

its hard every day for me after he passed i could not sleep for days as i got used to every nite he was there by my side all nite long i would love a nother cat in the housebut it was a risk i took with him with having three bunnies in the house so i have out side cats and i worrie about them all the time but they pretty much stay on our propty lol they know were there bread is buttered but if a nother kitty comes my way and needs a warm house and bed my house is always open just have to put the bunnies in a nother room witch makes me feel bad cuz they like to raom free in the house

Tags
baby , bunnies , care , cat , cats , found , free , hey , house , joy , kitten , kitty , loss , love , lucky , night , pet , sad , save , sleep , upset

Sponsored Cat Links