It appears you have not yet registered with the CAT Forums. To register please click here...

Featured Photos

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Unread 12-23-2014   #1 (permalink)
Top Cat

My Mood: Cheeky
Max24 is on a distinguished road
Default 2 year anniversary

Greetings all,

I was a regular for years here, and I still stop by now and again to read some posts and check in. I hope you are all well.

Today is the 2 year anniversary of the loss of my ginger tabby, Baybee Cat. It's always devastating to lose a beloved fur baby, but especially hard around the holidays.

Please know that I think of you often and my heart is with you.

M~

And the Bridge Kids...♥♥♥Abbey, TC, Burger, Bella, Cali, Sarah, Hannah, DynahKathryn, Baybee and Puppy♥♥♥
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!

Sponsored Cat Content
Unread 12-29-2014   #2 (permalink)
Kitten

garrettmarvelwilson is on a distinguished road

Sorry for your loss, our pets have a special place in our hearts, and it is heart breaking if they left.

I assume from your signature you have other cats/pets (right?), it’s always nice to know that some little furry creatures are being taken care of!
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
The Following User Says Thank You to garrettmarvelwilson For This Useful Post:
Unread 12-29-2014   #3 (permalink)
Top Cat

My Mood: Cheeky
Max24 is on a distinguished road

Thank you for your kind words. Yes, I have other pets, 4 cats, all rescues. The 10 names of the others-The Bridge Kids- are all cats who have enriched my life over many years. Pets make a house a home, and I can't imagine not having them.

And the Bridge Kids...♥♥♥Abbey, TC, Burger, Bella, Cali, Sarah, Hannah, DynahKathryn, Baybee and Puppy♥♥♥
The Following User Says Thank You to Max24 For This Useful Post:
Unread 12-30-2014   #4 (permalink)
Top Cat

My Mood: Cool
kskat is on a distinguished road

A house without a cat would be empty indeed!
You will have quite the welcoming party when you reach the Rainbow Bridge!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Unread 12-31-2014   #5 (permalink)
Kitten

garrettmarvelwilson is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Max24 View Post
Thank you for your kind words. Yes, I have other pets, 4 cats, all rescues. The 10 names of the others-The Bridge Kids- are all cats who have enriched my life over many years. Pets make a house a home, and I can't imagine not having them.
You're very welcome, I couldn't have said it better, we need them as much they need us, and how lovely they are all rescues!

Tags
baby , care , cat , cats , fur , hey , home , house , loss , nice , stop , tabby

Sponsored Cat Links