It appears you have not yet registered with the CAT Forums. To register please click here...

Featured Photos

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Unread 01-05-2015   #1 (permalink)
Newborn

sp4rkie1980 is on a distinguished road
Default Cat starting to fade

Hi all

I'm new to the forums and just wanted a bit of help regarding my Cat
About her
She (Suzie) is an old cat now age is unknown if I was to guess I'd say about the 18-20 mark she was a stray hiding in my shed when we took her in remember the night well cold and raining. She had flee's and looked thin we took her in and fed and cleaned her up several trips to the vet and we had a healthy cat with 2 litters over the years she became a big part of our lives. Now she's older and with kidney failure I fear her time with us is coming to an end, she still eats well and drinks a lot of water and pooping and peeing is still happening on a regular basis. But recently she has lost a bit of weight and her hind legs are starting to weaken she can still walk but sways from side to side she has a musky metallic kind of smell to her also. As I said she can still do the basic of things ie jumping up on the sofa and climbing onto the bed, she has the vet tonight and I fear she wont be coming back home with us.

Thanks for taking the time to read my story I think i'm just finding it hard to imagine her not being in our lives for much longer.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!

Sponsored Cat Content
Unread 01-06-2015   #2 (permalink)
Kitten

garrettmarvelwilson is on a distinguished road

Those are signs of her getting older, weight change, activity decreased and kidney disease is one of the leading causes of illness in senior cats. Best of luck to you.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Unread 05-20-2016   #3 (permalink)
Kitten

mic.alan is on a distinguished road

Everyone will go to heaven one day, that's a normal natural process
Unread 03-22-2018   #4 (permalink)
Kitten

tiddles is on a distinguished road

So sorry for your loss x
Unread 1 Week Ago   #5 (permalink)
Newborn

natnatroswell22 is on a distinguished road

You will get through to that. I'm sorry for your loss.

Tags
age , cat , cats , cold , healthy , hiding , home , jumping , loss , lost , natural , night , peeing , senior , smell , story , stray , vet , water , weight

Sponsored Cat Links