It appears you have not yet registered with the CAT Forums. To register please click here...

Featured Photos

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Unread 05-01-2006   #1 (permalink)
hwang

Default A Famous Quote

"To bathe a cat requires brute force, perseverance, courage of conviction - and a cat. The last ingredient is the hardest to come by"

What do you think about??
It's true or try to bathe a cat by yourself.

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!

Sponsored Cat Content
Unread 09-30-2006   #2 (permalink)
felicsthecat

The nature of cats is that they hated to be bathed. I cannot understand why but that is what they are. When they lick on their furs or hairs that is the moment they are cleaning themselves.

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Unread 10-01-2006   #3 (permalink)
Joi

Great quote! One of my babies, Bo, came home not long ago FILTHY. His whitish fur was black from his waist to the tip of his tail; he smelled like he'd been stuck in a sewer.

Needless to say - to the tub! Then, to the tub again. Then, to the tub again. I know it was silly of me, but I didn't want him licking off whatever the caked on mess was. I'd rather have to scrub my tub for an hour afterwards than for him to bathe himself.

It took quite a bit of scrubbing, because his fur was caked with it. And I had to rinse, lather, repeat, rinse, lather repeat, rinse, lather, repeat...

He sulked for days!

Unread 10-01-2006   #4 (permalink)
tabbylover224

Contrary to most I find it easy to bathe my cat, the hard part is trying to close up the multiple scratches covering my arms after I'm done!

Unread 10-13-2006   #5 (permalink)
kelly6785

My cats don't like water, so I don't force them to take baths. They do a good job cleaning themselves.

Tags
babies , black , cat , cats , cleaning , fur , great , hey , home , licking , mess , silly , water

Sponsored Cat Links