It appears you have not yet registered with the CAT Forums. To register please click here...

Featured Photos

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Unread 06-02-2006   #1 (permalink)
Kitten

Default Scared cat (video)

Some people find it funny, some cruel
http://www.vidflash.com/videofile-76734195348

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!

Sponsored Cat Content
Unread 06-02-2006   #2 (permalink)
CatzXena.

It didn't come... is there something wrong?

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Unread 10-03-2006   #3 (permalink)
catfish

The video did not play. It would have been interesting to see it. There is something wrong with the link.

Unread 10-04-2006   #4 (permalink)
felicsthecat

I would have loved to see the video but it isn't working. I love watching Animals Funniest Home Video on Disney Channel.

Unread 10-04-2006   #5 (permalink)
aja3171

The video isnt working, do we have to sign up just to view vids? I found this one on youtube. This is some smart cat. A little gross tho.

Unread 10-06-2006   #6 (permalink)
Naturalcatlover

I managed to get it working, just press stop then press play. I think it is very cruel, the cat could have gotten badly hurt. I hope they don't really do that to the cat to hurt it......

Unread 10-06-2006   #7 (permalink)
Naturalcatlover

aja3171, that is gross!!!!! but like you said, that cat looks quite smart.

Unread 10-07-2006   #8 (permalink)
blackcat

Well, the owner would have no problem with regards to having the cat answer the call of nature. He already knows where to go. Smart cat.

Unread 10-09-2006   #9 (permalink)
booper63957

Thumbs up Cat Video

Now that's the best entertainment of all. LOL I agree, the cat on the potty is very smart. I watched some of the other videos and what a crack up.

I'm really enjoying all of the topics and pictures. Great place to be, glad I joined.

Nancy/Booper

Unread 10-09-2006   #10 (permalink)
CrystalCat

Its a little cruel, but it is rather funny. I really was not expecting that to happen. Thanks for the laugh.

Tags
cat , cat video , found , fun , funny , great , hey , home , hurt , interesting , pictures , play , problem , scared , smart , stop , video , videos , youtube

Sponsored Cat Links