It appears you have not yet registered with the CAT Forums. To register please click here...

Featured Photos

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Unread 09-29-2006   #1 (permalink)
amyrules

Cool Does your cat do anything strange?

Hey peeps! Im amy and i have a seven year old domestic short hair tortoise shell cat(long isn't it?!) called Sally and if i put a doll lying down near her she sits at it's head and doesnt move for ages. Weird isn't it?

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!

Sponsored Cat Content
Unread 09-29-2006   #2 (permalink)
LuckyBambu

Heh. One of my cats will chase the laser light until she starts panting. It's so cute with her tongue sticking out of her mouth.

My stepdad was the one who discovered this and also ran down the battery on my laser light.

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Unread 10-01-2006   #3 (permalink)
meowmix978

My kitty has an upper respiratory tract infection (harmless) but will sneeze pretty often, its really funny the way he shakes his head.

Unread 10-01-2006   #4 (permalink)
meowmix978

OH! I almost forgot! He also wrestles with one of our dog's toys. It's a life size plush duck that the kitty really likes to wrestle with. It was even funnier when it was as big as he was.

Unread 10-01-2006   #5 (permalink)
muslgrl

Our Maine Coon does what we call a Body Slam he will start out running as fast as he can and slam his side into your leg I almost died laughing the first time he did it (to me of course)

Unread 10-01-2006   #6 (permalink)
himilover

My Himalayan is HILARIOUS. Everytime we walk past him and he is in that crazy playful mood--he will dive and jump at us from around the corner with all four paws spread out exposing his whole belly, lol. It still makes us laugh.

Unread 10-01-2006   #7 (permalink)
felicsthecat

Our cat has a very unusual behavior. He will sit on our laps and sucks the clothes as if he were feeding from his mother.

Unread 10-01-2006   #8 (permalink)
catfish

There is one thing I notice about cats and that's when they sleep on high places like cabinets or tables. When there are objects in that area they would surely fall down. These always happened with all of our cats.

Unread 10-07-2006   #9 (permalink)
Becca

My cat does some strange things sometimes. One thing he does is get on the windowsill and run full speed up and down behind the curtain, meowing at each end. We have absolutely no idea why he does it.

Unread 10-13-2006   #10 (permalink)
kelly6785

My cat is afraid of my electric toothbrush... everytime I turn it on to brush my teeth, he will bolt out of the room in a hurry!

Tags
art , bat , behavior , belly , cat , cats , crazy , cute , dog , fast , fun , funny , hey , himalayan , infection , kitty , laser , maine coon , meowing , mess , nose , picture , sleep , smart , sneeze , toys , upper respiratory , water , weird

Sponsored Cat Links