It appears you have not yet registered with the CAT Forums. To register please click here...

Featured Photos

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Unread 12-15-2006   #1 (permalink)
wittykitty

Default Computer cats

We have four cats and three of them just love being on my computer desk. They will normally curl up on my office chair if I am not there. Sometimes they sit up and look at the screen saver, whatever it happens to be that day, batting at the moving pictures. Sometimes when I am working they sit on the foot stool that is beside my desk and watch what is happening on the monitor. Obviously they can see the changing shapes and the movements. At other times they get right up on the desk and try to catch my hand while I move and click the mouse. If I am not at the desk and they are on it, they sometimes curl up right around it. I don't know what the attraction is there. When we see them sitting in the chair or on the desk when no one is there, we say they are on the Internet sending mEow-Mail. (Yes, I just heard your collective groaning...)

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!

Sponsored Cat Content
Unread 01-06-2007   #2 (permalink)
crookshanks

I guess my cat like the computer too or guess she just likes being with me & I am on the computer almost all day, so she just hangs around!

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Unread 03-16-2007   #3 (permalink)
williac

My cats like to lay on my lap and arch thier backs, sliding my keyboard tray back in. They always look innocent but I'm not buying it.

Unread 06-14-2007   #4 (permalink)
amyrules

HAHA! My cat, Sally always sits on my lap when I'm on the computer and she even walks across the keyboard-it's funny but really annoying!!!
----Amy----
*amyrules*

Unread 06-15-2007   #5 (permalink)
kirarathekittycat

one of my cats likes to walk on my keyboard and push buttons but only when im i ming someone i guess she just wants to say hi

Unread 08-06-2008   #6 (permalink)
Top Cat

kathie is on a distinguished road

Is it because of the "mouse"? LOL.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Tags
bat , cat , cats , computer , fun , funny , hey , internet , love , meow , mouse , moving , pictures

Sponsored Cat Links