It appears you have not yet registered with the CAT Forums. To register please click here...

Featured Photos

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Unread 01-04-2007   #1 (permalink)
softpaws

Wink A cultured world traveler

"Pussycat, pussycat, where have you been?
I've been to London to visit the Queen!
Pussycat, pussycat, what did you there?"

Oh we had a marvelous time darling
Let me show you my slides.
We arrived at the palace just in time for the changing of the guard. That reminds me, would you sign my petition to have those guys stop wearing fur on their heads? Remind me to write to GreenPeace about that.
At four we had tea. I asked for mine with cream, hold the tea.
They asked me if I wanted to see London Bridge but I refused to go. I hear it's falling down and I figured they just wanted to see if I would land on my feet again!
We went to see Big Ben. When it struck one, I waited for the darn mouse to come down, but no such luck...
What's that you say? Under the chair back at the palace? ...

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!

Sponsored Cat Content

Tags
fur , hey , mouse , petition , queen , stop

Sponsored Cat Links