It appears you have not yet registered with the CAT Forums. To register please click here...

Featured Photos

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Unread 01-13-2007   #1 (permalink)
blueberrycheesecake

Default Underwear Model

Do you have cats who have the habit of sleeping in your dresser drawers? Well, a friend of mine had one. During a fancy dinner party she showed up wearing her underwear! She had apparently crawled through the drawer and gotten them wrapped around her. They weren't just around her neck either; they were thoroughly wrapped around her torso. Hehe! lol!

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!

Sponsored Cat Content
Unread 01-14-2007   #2 (permalink)
ChristineP

Hmmm...I have never heard of a cat doing that. That is funny. I have some friends that got a kitten for their two sons and the poor thing ended up in the dresser drawer sometimes. They would miss the cat and go around looking for it. Of course the boys swore they didn't know where it was. They would hear muffled meows coming from the dresser drawer. When they opened the drawer, out comes the cat. They eventually had to give it away. It just wasn't working out.

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Unread 02-19-2007   #3 (permalink)
A-Rod's Mama

Both my cats like playing and resting in my dresser drawers. They always like those tight small places to hide....

Unread 03-10-2007   #4 (permalink)
ExCal

^Im with you on that one. But that is so funny they should've put the whole thing on americas funniest videos!

Unread 03-10-2007   #5 (permalink)
Catrancher99

I'd liked to have seen that cat in the undies at the fancy dinner. Being something of an iconoclastic personality, it would've made my day. My cats don't sleep in drawers, but I do have to watch the freshly laundered stuff and put it away ASAP, as they like to curl up on it if it's on the bed where they can get to it, all warm and clean and free of cat hair.

Unread 03-15-2007   #6 (permalink)
stormy

I hope they were the pretty, lacy red ones...not the ones you wear for jogging!!!!..I can just picture that...good laugh..and.yes...any open drawer is an invitation for a cat..I have shut a few in..accidentally shut a kitten in the fridge once..she crawled into the veggie bin when I was taking the salad out, my room-mate walked by and shut the fridge door.....(neat-freak)..we realized it very soon, alerted by the YOWLS from the fridge....

Tags
cat , cats , clean , free , friends , fun , funny , hey , kitten , personality , picture , playing , sleep , sleeping , small , videos

Sponsored Cat Links