It appears you have not yet registered with the CAT Forums. To register please click here...

Featured Photos

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Unread 01-18-2007   #1 (permalink)
mccats9876

Default Strange Noises in the Night

A couple of nights ago, I awoke in the middle of the night to a very strange noise. I lay there in the darkness, trying to figure out what it was. My husband said, "What IS that??" I told him I'd check. I got up, and heard it was coming from our bathroom. I clicked on the light, and saw four of our 9 cats; the two little ones, and two of our "teen agers". Naturally, they got out of there as quickly as possible. I looked closer, and I found that the roll of toilet paper had been unrolled, but it looked strange.

As I walked into the bathroom, it hit me: the roll of TP had been unrolled, but
***Somehow, it had been rolled back up again, at least partially!***
I sat down on the edge of the tub and started laughing. I could see the scenario now: Kittens unrolling the paper (Wheee!!) and the teen ager kitties coming along and saying, "My God, Mama is gonna be mad!! When Mama ain't happy, ain't NOBODY happy!!" And managing somehow, to bunch up the paper so that they could roll it back up again. I laughed so loud, my husband came in, and between laughter spasms, tried to tell him what had happened. We sat there on the edge of the tub, laughing at 2:30 AM, kitties nowhere to be seen.

It was too quiet, for the rest of the night.

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!

Sponsored Cat Content
Unread 01-18-2007   #2 (permalink)
Rocky

Haha thats so funny! They are definately clever kitties! Some of the things they do just make you laugh. My cat knocked a bowl of chips off the side of the lounge right after I had vaccumed and he looked at me and I swear his jaw dropped. He realised what he had done and ran off lol.

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!

Tags
cat , cats , found , fun , funny , happy , hey , kittens , kitties , night

Sponsored Cat Links