It appears you have not yet registered with the CAT Forums. To register please click here...

Featured Photos

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Unread 03-18-2007   #1 (permalink)
williac

Default FIXED 02 "let sleepy cats lie"

Heres another one. I mixed colored pencil with magic marker. I like it a little better. Instead of using the black colored pencil. I used the 8b pencil in my set. It's darker.

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!

Sponsored Cat Content
Unread 03-18-2007   #2 (permalink)
williac

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Unread 03-18-2007   #3 (permalink)
williac

Unread 03-18-2007   #4 (permalink)
ChristineP

That is so funny. I love the story he made up about saving the family from a grizzly bear, but he really came from a store. Too funny.

Unread 03-18-2007   #5 (permalink)
williac

thanks I have more, As long as nobody minds Ill keep posting them.

WILLIAC

Unread 03-18-2007   #6 (permalink)
Catrancher99

Williac, this very good stuff. This one is more professional looking too. Obviously, I have no idea how old you are, but you seem to have a lot of potential talent that could be cultivated, especially if you are young enough to direct your energies through school. You could be famous some day, and I could say I "posted with you when..." LOL. Keep up the good work.

Unread 03-19-2007   #7 (permalink)
williac

Thats the beauty of the internet. My drawing and spelling make me seem a lot younger than I am. I turned 33 on the 13th of this month. I am a carpenter by trade. I also play in a (blues/rock) band on the weekends. I still hope to improve my art skills enough to perhaps have a weekly cartoon in the local paper where I live in Missouri. Thats my Long term goal. Right now I just want to amuse myself and others.

WILLIAC

Unread 03-19-2007   #8 (permalink)
Catrancher99

Hey, I'll be kicking 58 in the butt come May. You may not be a kid, but you're still young from my perspective. At your point you could still do anything you want a pull it off. I turned 18 in 1967 and immediately thumbed off to Haight-Ashbury to see what all the hubbub was about with the "hippies." Although I never was a true hippie myself, I let a lot of time slip by partying myself into stupors. I guess that's why I spend so much effort on my cat-saving, to make some good karma while I still can. Nevertheless, you are amusing some of us with your efforts. By the way, does your group have any music posted on the 'Net anywhere? I've discovered massive amounts of great untapped talent out there.

Unread 03-19-2007   #9 (permalink)
williac

Its funny the way the internet levels the playing field age wise. I also have programed simple video games in the past. I had to get on video game creation forums and ask a lot of questions to get started. It was so funny. The people I was getting help from were 10 to 14 year olds generally. When some of them found out my age they quit helping me. Some were cool, and helped me out.

As far as online band stuff goes....
Do you have a myspace page? I think there is a short video of us on the guitar players myspace page.

Tags
age , art , black , cartoon , cat , cats , cool , drawing , family , fixed , found , fun , funny , games , great , hey , internet , love , myspace , play , playing , story , tale , video

Sponsored Cat Links