It appears you have not yet registered with the CAT Forums. To register please click here...

Featured Photos

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Unread 03-18-2007   #1 (permalink)
williac

Default FIXED 03 "Just Desserts"

OOPS the title is wrong in the post, this is actually called "NON REALITY TV"
I decided to do a little more of it on the computer this time.

Last edited by williac; 03-18-2007 at 11:05 PM.

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!

Sponsored Cat Content
Unread 03-18-2007   #2 (permalink)
williac

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Unread 03-18-2007   #3 (permalink)
williac

Unread 03-18-2007   #4 (permalink)
Catrancher99

Are you sure you're not a ringer posing as an amateur? You have a great imagination going here. I can see your stuff in the Sunday comics section now.

Unread 03-19-2007   #5 (permalink)
williac

Sometimes I get rings around my eyes, but no I am still learning. I once drew every day when in grade school. I discovered guitar and the opposite sex, and stopped drawing for about 20 years. I recently started drawing again. I don't think I'm quite ready for the Sunday paper. But thanks for your kind words.

WILLIAC

Unread 03-23-2007   #6 (permalink)
ChristineP

That is too funny. I agree with Catrancher, you should be in the comic section of the paper.

Unread 03-24-2007   #7 (permalink)
ExCal

The comics weren't bad although the drawings aren't top notch. There pretty good especially for something you don't do for a living. Anyways thanks for sharing!

Tags
computer , drawing , eyes , fixed , fun , funny , great , oops , sex

Sponsored Cat Links