It appears you have not yet registered with the CAT Forums. To register please click here...

Featured Photos

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Unread 06-02-2008   #1 (permalink)
jasonjuicer

Default Fun Cat Site

I recently found this really cool cat site. It is lots of fun and I thought I would share. This site has a fun pet personality test, pet horoscopes, and cat names and meanings. I really enjoyed it! Let me know what you thought of the site.

Here is the link: Cats-Tell.com | Cats, Pictures of Cats, Pet Supplies, Cat

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!

Sponsored Cat Content
Unread 06-05-2008   #2 (permalink)
Rumpleteazer

The cat personality test was cute! Described my 13 year old to a tee...my 5 week old is a bit to young to have really developed a personality besides spazoid freak or napper extroidernaire!

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Unread 08-27-2008   #3 (permalink)
Top Cat

catlover83 is on a distinguished road

I took the test. Here's the result..

Your results are in! Your cat's personality is...

THE WILDCAT
Cat Personality Type

Involved Rough Precocious Energizer
Half cougar, half bobcat, and three-quarters Siberian tiger, your little energized ball of fur is the Wildcat. Alley cats and small dogs run away in fear, and even larger dogs carry a healthy dose of respect for this creature. You don’t have to worry too much, though. As long as you keep your Wildcat fed, watered, and clearly subordinate to you, he won’t rebel. He may even end up being more effective in loyalty and protection for you than a guard dog would. The same can’t necessarily be said for others of your friends and family, but even if it takes a long time, he really is interested in people (if, at first, it’s only as whether they are snackable or not). He will warm up to a few of them, eventually.
The night runs over him
like dark water

- Pablo Neruda

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

|

|
Unread 08-28-2008   #4 (permalink)
Supreme Cat Lover!

My Mood: Fine
krzekmaya is on a distinguished road
Red face

Interesting...

So lucky to be owned by Flor, Meshee , Lady Brenda, Merlin, Dino & Phailin

And our three beloved angels Pochee
(1991 - 2003) Booba (1993 - 2005
) and Domino (1997 - 2009)
Unread 01-03-2009   #5 (permalink)
Newborn

Catlover1 is on a distinguished road

I took the personality test too & also got wildcat.
Unread 01-04-2009   #6 (permalink)
Supreme Cat Lover!

krzekmaya is on a distinguished road
Talking

And is it fit you?

So lucky to be owned by Flor, Meshee , Lady Brenda, Merlin, Dino & Phailin

And our three beloved angels Pochee
(1991 - 2003) Booba (1993 - 2005
) and Domino (1997 - 2009)
Unread 01-04-2009   #7 (permalink)
Supreme Cat Lover!

My Mood: Cheerful
maggiemay is on a distinguished road

I took the test and also got Wildcat, also decided to join and if i wanted took take the 'full' test for $4.95, I haven't bothered.
Unread 01-21-2009   #8 (permalink)
Top Cat

kathie is on a distinguished road

I'm a Wildcat too. Weird.
Everybody got the same result.

Unread 01-22-2009   #9 (permalink)
Supreme Cat Lover!

My Mood: Busy
mj29 is on a distinguished road

I got clever kitty. MMMM interesting.

M.J. Zipper Darby and Liam
A Cat's eyes are windows enabling us to see into another world. Irish legend

A cat has absolute emotional honesty. Human beings, for one reason or another, may hide their feelings, but a cat does not. Ernest Hemingway

There is no snooze button on a cat who wants breakfast.

R.I.P. sisters Sasha and Jasmine, Lucky, Mr.Sim, my sweet boy Oscar!
Unread 08-31-2012   #10 (permalink)
Newborn

RedrickOfArabia is on a distinguished road

I got Wild Cat too. Very cute site.

Tags
black , cat , cat horoscopes , cat names and meanings , cat personality test , cat pictures , cat's , cats , cats-tell , color , cool , cute , dogs , family , found , friends , fun , fur , healthy , hey , interesting , kitty , personality , pet , pet horoscopes , pet personality test , pictures , small , test , weird , worry

Sponsored Cat Links