It appears you have not yet registered with the CAT Forums. To register please click here...

Featured Photos

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Unread 08-27-2008   #1 (permalink)
Top Cat

catlover83 is on a distinguished road
Default What Kind Of Cat Are You?

I just took this quiz from Quiz: What kind of cat are you? | Get More Quizzes at Quizilla

Here's the result: lol

Cool Kitty! Hey, you're one cool cat! Nothing really gets to you as you feel there are more important things in life than getting angry or holding a grudge.

Take the quiz too and post the result here!
The night runs over him
like dark water

- Pablo Neruda

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

|

|
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!

Sponsored Cat Content
Unread 08-27-2008   #2 (permalink)
Hiss

MWAHAHAHA!

I'm....well.....see below...
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 1076489923_eshire_cat.jpg (7.9 KB, 1 views)

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Unread 09-11-2008   #3 (permalink)
Supreme Cat Lover!

My Mood: Fine
krzekmaya is on a distinguished road
Talking

How many bottles???!!!!

So lucky to be owned by Flor, Meshee , Lady Brenda, Merlin, Dino & Phailin

And our three beloved angels Pochee
(1991 - 2003) Booba (1993 - 2005
) and Domino (1997 - 2009)
Unread 09-11-2008   #4 (permalink)
Top Cat

kathie is on a distinguished road

Got nothing to do, so I took the quiz too. Here's what I got:

The Cheshire Cat! You're a sly cat who grins on the outside, but schemes on the inside. Even your best friends don't realize that you may actually be their worst enemy!

Unread 11-10-2008   #5 (permalink)
Soun4getable

Default I took the quiz

It appears I am an alley cat. Somehow I find that appropriate.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg alley cat.jpg (17.7 KB, 2 views)

Unread 11-10-2008   #6 (permalink)
Supreme Cat Lover!

Talking

Never thought about it but maybe one that belonged to the King of Siam...

Unread 11-19-2008   #7 (permalink)
Top Cat

Lyka_01 is on a distinguished road

Here's mine!!!

Aristocat! You're a sophisticated cat, proud to hold your head up high even when somebody ruins your day. You do have your bad hairball days, but instead of freaking out over something, you'd much rather take it in stride and move on.

I love the result!!! lol...

||

"If animals could speak the dog would be a a blundering outspoken fellow, but the cat would have the rare grace of never saying a word too much."

Last edited by Lyka_01; 11-19-2008 at 04:03 AM.
Unread 11-19-2008   #8 (permalink)
Supreme Cat Lover!

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soun4getable View Post
It appears I am an alley cat. Somehow I find that appropriate.
Beautiful & lazy baby!!

Unread 11-19-2008   #9 (permalink)
Supreme Cat Lover!

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lyka_01 View Post
Here's mine!!!

Aristocat! You're a sophisticated cat, proud to hold your head up high even when somebody ruins your day. You do have your bad hairball days, but instead of freaking out over something, you'd much rather take it in stride and move on.

I love the result!!! lol...
What a funny baby in regal position, uh?

Unread 11-19-2008   #10 (permalink)
Top Cat

catlover83 is on a distinguished road

^ A beauty queen! Oh, I so hate watching beauty pageants! lol!
The night runs over him
like dark water

- Pablo Neruda

|

|

Tags
angry , baby , cat , color , friends , fun , funny , hey , kitty , lazy , love , queen , story

Sponsored Cat Links