It appears you have not yet registered with the CAT Forums. To register please click here...

Featured Photos

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Unread 05-31-2009   #11 (permalink)
Supreme Cat Lover!

Irene Jims is on a distinguished road

Another two bad girls are in Taiwan with me now ... they also chew on my hand bag and refused to let go, to deter me from going out ! *Grrrrr !*

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!

Sponsored Cat Content
Unread 05-31-2009   #12 (permalink)
Supreme Cat Lover!

My Mood: Fine
krzekmaya is on a distinguished road
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Irene Jims View Post
Another two bad girls are in Taiwan with me now ... they also chew on my hand bag and refused to let go, to deter me from going out ! *Grrrrr !*

BECAUSE:

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
So lucky to be owned by Flor, Meshee , Lady Brenda, Merlin, Dino & Phailin

And our three beloved angels Pochee
(1991 - 2003) Booba (1993 - 2005
) and Domino (1997 - 2009)
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Unread 05-31-2009   #13 (permalink)
Supreme Cat Lover!

How true !!! I don't like having my meal with the three sittng in front of me, staring at my food ...

Unread 05-31-2009   #14 (permalink)
Supreme Cat Lover!

My Mood: Bored
KatrineA is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to KatrineA

Quote:
Originally Posted by Irene Jims View Post
How true !!! I don't like having my meal with the three sittng in front of me, staring at my food ...
Anastasia gives up the staring very fast, coz I couldn't care less. I give her quality food and my food is MY food! Haha Sometimes I give her a taste before my meals though.
Unread 05-31-2009   #15 (permalink)
Supreme Cat Lover!

My Mood: Amused
supersmithy is on a distinguished road

We barbecued some fish tonight and Pixie cried and cried until we relented and gave her some

RIP Ben, Tippy and Simba xxx
Unread 05-31-2009   #16 (permalink)
Supreme Cat Lover!

My Mood: Fine
krzekmaya is on a distinguished road
Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by supersmithy View Post
We barbecued some fish tonight and Pixie cried and cried until we relented and gave her some
It sounds familiar...

So lucky to be owned by Flor, Meshee , Lady Brenda, Merlin, Dino & Phailin

And our three beloved angels Pochee
(1991 - 2003) Booba (1993 - 2005
) and Domino (1997 - 2009)
Unread 05-31-2009   #17 (permalink)
Supreme Cat Lover!

CamiDante is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by supersmithy View Post
I get cries and yowls, biting on my feet/legs, cats on the counter, on the table..every single time I am in the kitchen! Doesn't matter if I am cooking a meal or just grabbing a drink! The kits see mom going into the kitchen, they are up and after me They leave my husband alone, lucky guy!
Unread 05-31-2009   #18 (permalink)
Supreme Cat Lover!

Quote:
Originally Posted by CamiDante View Post
I get cries and yowls, biting on my feet/legs, cats on the counter, on the table..every single time I am in the kitchen! Doesn't matter if I am cooking a meal or just grabbing a drink! The kits see mom going into the kitchen, they are up and after me They leave my husband alone, lucky guy!
Cami and Dante will cry and cry out to you (as well as other cats to their mommy) when you get some food, but will leave hubbies alone is particularly because they know who gives them food (provides daily feeding).

Same with me here, but hubby gets jealous and used to tempt them (especially his favorite Earl Blue) with his human food, which I don't recommend !

An advice for Heidi and Maya : when giving them a taste of you BBQ food, you better make sure, it's unflavored (at least not too strong/salty). I always train my kitties to differentiate their food and MY food too. Just like Katrine to Anastasia, I guess...
Forfunately, I managed to train them proper meal preparation "waiting" behavior. They still will cry and cry, but will stay off the counter, and when I finish, they will automatically go to their diferrent destinations.

Last edited by Irene Jims; 05-31-2009 at 10:04 PM.
Unread 05-31-2009   #19 (permalink)
Top Cat

My Mood: Stressed
Ceri Cat is on a distinguished road

Since Susan dumped her water over herself and the litter box she's behaved and waited for her bowl to be filled, however if I'm eating she'll try to share.
Unread 05-31-2009   #20 (permalink)
Supreme Cat Lover!

Great ! Even Susan learnt her lesson so quickly !
Allan, during this "sharing time", what do you usually share with her ? I hope it's not that corned beef that made her ..xxx.. last time...

Tags
advice , art , attack , behavior , biting , black , book , box , care , cat , cats , crazy , eating , eye , fast , fish , food , fun , funny , fur , game , girl , great , hey , home , interesting , kitten , kitties , litter , litter box , love , lucky , mat , mouse , nervous , nose , pictures , problem , problems , queen , smart , timid , water , window , worry

Sponsored Cat Links