It appears you have not yet registered with the CAT Forums. To register please click here...

Featured Photos

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Unread 08-14-2009   #1 (permalink)
Newborn

Eliz K is on a distinguished road
Default Quiz

Guess... what is this?
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_0028.JPG (91.9 KB, 12 views)
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!

Sponsored Cat Content
Unread 08-14-2009   #2 (permalink)
Supreme Cat Lover!

My Mood: Cheerful
acerlt is on a distinguished road

Looks kind of like a face to me.

Otherwise...... dog dishes?
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Unread 08-15-2009   #3 (permalink)
Supreme Cat Lover!

Irene Jims is on a distinguished road

A litter box and 2 dog dishes ?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Unread 08-15-2009   #4 (permalink)
Supreme Cat Lover!

My Mood: Cheerful
acerlt is on a distinguished road

Well...? Well....? NO fair making us wait and wonder!
Unread 08-16-2009   #5 (permalink)
Newborn

Default Answer

Irene score 50 points! This is where my Little Flower and Little Snow do their business

Actually I was trying to grab the photo of both of them doing biz.. but didn't get the chance. If you notice Little Flower (the fatty) place his front feet outside the pail, he is actually learn from experience. He used to fall down and dirty himself last time... hahaha..

The reason I place 3 boxes is because both of them have their favourite color. And if they pee in 1 box, they will not poo in the same one, but will look for another clean box. So, actually I need 4 boxes. Sometimes in the morning I will find 2 wet boxes and 1 box with "cake", and another "cake" somewhere near by on the floor.

eeaaark!! hahaha... I am going to get the 4th box soon.

btw, the purpose of newspaper is for them to dry their leg... as I didn't put sand inside the box, sometimes they might wet their leg. I found this is easier instead of sand. The sand might spread everywhere to the floor if they step on it and walk around.

I hope this is funny... at least I feel funny seeing them doing their business so seriously... hope you guys enjoy.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_0023.jpg (49.0 KB, 6 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_0030.jpg (37.5 KB, 5 views)

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Unread 08-16-2009   #6 (permalink)
Supreme Cat Lover!

My Mood: Bored
KatrineA is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to KatrineA

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eliz K View Post
Irene score 50 points! This is where my Little Flower and Little Snow do their business

Actually I was trying to grab the photo of both of them doing biz.. but didn't get the chance. If you notice Little Flower (the fatty) place his front feet outside the pail, he is actually learn from experience. He used to fall down and dirty himself last time... hahaha..

The reason I place 3 boxes is because both of them have their favourite color. And if they pee in 1 box, they will not poo in the same one, but will look for another clean box. So, actually I need 4 boxes. Sometimes in the morning I will find 2 wet boxes and 1 box with "cake", and another "cake" somewhere near by on the floor.

eeaaark!! hahaha... I am going to get the 4th box soon.

btw, the purpose of newspaper is for them to dry their leg... as I didn't put sand inside the box, sometimes they might wet their leg. I found this is easier instead of sand. The sand might spread everywhere to the floor if they step on it and walk around.

I hope this is funny... at least I feel funny seeing them doing their business so seriously... hope you guys enjoy.
Haha, yes it is funny that they are so complicated and that they have their favorite colors Thanks for sharing! But don't they need sand at all?

I was going to guess one litter box and two washing bowls for after they have done their business, hehe.
That is what my girl demands of me. She will scream until I fill a bowl with water, then she will go and do her buisness to come back and wash herself.
Unread 08-16-2009   #7 (permalink)
Newborn

Default Sand

hoho.. maybe I should try to put a bowl of water for them to clean their feet too in future..

Talking about sand, there is another story! I used to put sand in the boxes, and 1 of them prefer sand, another one doesn't like it! Another problem with the sand is, the sand will spread to the floor and I have to clean it everytime they finish their work. Luckily I do not use carpet in my house.

At first they don't want to use the box, then I put a piece of their "cake" inside it, maybe due to the smell, they start to use the box now.

Problem with the box is, I have to clean it immediately. If you have any other better suggestion, please share it...

Unread 08-16-2009   #8 (permalink)
Supreme Cat Lover!

My Mood: Bored
KatrineA is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to KatrineA

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eliz K View Post
hoho.. maybe I should try to put a bowl of water for them to clean their feet too in future..

Talking about sand, there is another story! I used to put sand in the boxes, and 1 of them prefer sand, another one doesn't like it! Another problem with the sand is, the sand will spread to the floor and I have to clean it everytime they finish their work. Luckily I do not use carpet in my house.

At first they don't want to use the box, then I put a piece of their "cake" inside it, maybe due to the smell, they start to use the box now.

Problem with the box is, I have to clean it immediately. If you have any other better suggestion, please share it...
How about if you put a small rug around their boxes? It can pick up some of the sand. It's a common problem for cat owners. I happen to vacuum almost everyday

I use crystals, it helps neutralize the odor. Now, I live in a one room apartment and we never smell anything. We use a covered cat toilet with filters along with the crystals, it's perfect! Oh and I can figure that a covered toilet will prevent some sand from spreading as well.

If one doesn't like the sand, then you should perhaps fill the two other toilets and keep one without sand. It can't be very hygenic to sort of step on their own pee.
Unread 08-16-2009   #9 (permalink)
Supreme Cat Lover!

Irene Jims is on a distinguished road
Default Interesting !

Lucky you ! How smart your little ones are !! Now I believe cats really can have their own favorite colors... Putting some water for them to wash their feet is a great idea !

if only every cat can do their business without sand ... then you would save lots of money - just think if a cat can live up to 20 or even 30 years of age !! And with my 4 kitties ... I would be able to save (spay/neuter/feed) more and more unwanted cats with the saved money ......

In the near future, I hope to switch their sand to another type of sand that can be flushed into the toilet... will let you know how it goes...

Tags
age , apartment , art , box , business , carpet , cat , cats , clean , color , cool , dog , found , fun , funny , girl , great , hey , house , interesting , joy , kitties , litter , litter box , lucky , money , morning , neuter , pee , poo , problem , save , scream , small , smart , smell , spay , spay/neuter , story , type , wash , water

Sponsored Cat Links