It appears you have not yet registered with the CAT Forums. To register please click here...

Featured Photos

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Unread 09-29-2009   #1 (permalink)
Top Cat

kathie is on a distinguished road
Default How To Give a Cat a Bath

Instructions on how to wash your toilet:

1. Put both lids up and add 1/8 cup of pet shampoo to the water.

2. Pick up the cat and soothe him while you carry him towards the bathroom.

3. In one smooth movement, put the cat in the toilet and close both lids. You may need to stand on the lid.

4. The cat will self agitate and make ample suds. Never mind the loud noises, the cat is actually enjoying this.

5. Flush three or four times. This provides a "power-wash" and rinse".

6. Have someone open the front door of your home. Be sure that there are no people between the here and the front door.

7. Standing behind as far as you can, and quickly lift both lids.

8. The cat will rocket out out, streak through the room and run outside where he will dry himself off.

9. Both the commode and the cat will be sparkling clean.

Sincerely,

The Dog

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!

Sponsored Cat Content
Unread 09-29-2009   #2 (permalink)
Supreme Cat Lover!

CamiDante is on a distinguished road

That is one mean dog...
Unread 10-12-2009   #3 (permalink)
Top Cat

catlover83 is on a distinguished road

Cute joke!!! Cats are just bossy, lol!
The night runs over him
like dark water

- Pablo Neruda

|

|
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Unread 10-12-2009   #4 (permalink)
Supreme Cat Lover!

My Mood: Cheerful
acerlt is on a distinguished road

Oh dear, I've been told I have no sense of humor, but I don't think things like that are funny. I suppose it's funny, because it's signed "the dog". But I worry it will give people ideas when I see things like this. I don't think animal abuse is a joking matter, even when it's signed "the dog"

Always the party pooper I guess.

Tags
animal , bat , bath , cat , cats , clean , cute , dog , dry , fun , funny , home , humor , joke , mat , pet , wash , water , worry

Sponsored Cat Links