It appears you have not yet registered with the CAT Forums. To register please click here...

Featured Photos

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Unread 01-13-2010   #1 (permalink)
Kitten

My Mood: Fine
dollydaft is on a distinguished road
Default Message from Molly and Lilly

Hi we're the two kittens who were adopted in Oct 2009 by two humans who have almost got us as daft as themselves.............

This is a really bad winter and we have been snowed in though thankfully there is a thaw on....but more snow predicted...our mum hates snow her being Scottish she says, it's snow fair............

We are much loved kittens, our names are Molly and Lilly and to be honest we are the only sane inhabitants of this household as our human parents...have a really strange sense of humour....

Our humans make comments like.."should a chicken be allowed to cross the road...without its motives being questioned??"

Or...When life gives you lemons, cut them in half and squirt life in the eye!

Or....Just remember, if the world didn't suck, we'd all fall off

Or.....I told the butcher I'd give him £50 if he got the meat down off the top shelf He said he couldn't The steaks were too high

Or....If a wolf can take down a deer from either flank, does that make him bambidextrous?

As you can see our humans are getting really embarrassing, when we confronted them mum gave us an evil grin and said...we don't suffer from insanity; we enjoy every minute of it!

Of course we are really clever kittens to post this...but we better go as our humans are wondering why we are near the puter........

The photo's of us kittens that are attached to this message convey just how our humans behavour is affecting us, the photo's were taken yesterday, 12/1/10.......as you can see they are making us as daft as themselves...any other kitties having similar problems with their humans???......
Attached Images
File Type: jpg PICT0012.jpg (82.3 KB, 8 views)
File Type: jpg PICT0019.jpg (83.0 KB, 8 views)
File Type: jpg PICT0010.jpg (76.3 KB, 8 views)
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!

Sponsored Cat Content
Unread 01-16-2010   #2 (permalink)
Supreme Cat Lover!

My Mood: Amused
hallan is on a distinguished road

Dear Molly & Lilly,

I must say I agree with you that humans are very strange creatures. I adopted my humans six years ago and I still do not understand their behaviour.
They insist on the undignified (and may I say quite unhygenic) practice of immersing themselves in tubs full of bubbly, scented water. I often am forced to sit and watch that they do not come to any harm whilst doing this. I have demonstrated the correct way to clean oneself on countless occasions but they never seem to learn.
They also come in from outside and take off the outer parts of their feet and leave them by the door. Can anyone explain this?
One of my humans also seems to enjoy playing with a noisy and dangerous toy which she pushes around the floor. I try to warn her of the danger by running for cover as fast as I can but she seems oblivious to the peril she is in. This toy worries me greatly as I have seen it swallow cat toys whole.
You both have my sympathy, but on the plus side I find humans very easy to train and my advice is to persevere and always remember that you are their superior. Perhaps your humans are suffering from what is known as 'cabin fever' due to being snowed in, when it thaws they may settle down again.
All the best,
Ripley
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Unread 01-17-2010   #3 (permalink)
che
Supreme Cat Lover!

che is on a distinguished road

Fabulous pictures, Molly and Lilly are growing so fast, they are lush. xxxxx
Unread 01-17-2010   #4 (permalink)
Kitten

Default Hello again from kittens Molly and Lilly

Hello Ripley, Hallan and Che...
Its us, Molly and Lilly

we couldn't post before now as the humans are suspicious, that we're hanging around the puter.......

Ripley you were right, our humans were fed up, and between you and me, a bit stir crazy, being snowed in...our human mum does not like snow, so winter is not a good time for her.

This morning they went away in the noisy metal machine thing on wheels, that most humans like to travel in...we watched them abandon us from the livingroom window.
They were away for hours....they went to a place called Aberdeen, to do some shopping, and they visited other humans.....and they saw another cat....we know this to be true, because we have good noses............when they came home, we wanted attention but the humans said they had to put shopping away....they think that a couple of treats will make up for them abandoning us....silly humans.

Ripley you have our sympathy...our humans call their noisy machine a whoover, and we too run away from this evil noisy contraption.....

Our humans are very strange....us kittens will be playing and minding our own business, when we hear human laughter.....they keep laughing at us...they call us "speed on legs," when we try to look fierce and scare a toy, the humans seem to find it amusing.........we are afraid we'll get a complex, with them laughing at us.......
doesnt help when mum says, she loves us enough, to make it a "Good complex"...We're only babies they shouldnt laugh at us....daft humans.

Che we're so glad you like the photo's we are getting big and we can jump really high, despite our complaining, we do have to admit our humans, make sure we have clean litter, food, toys and constant fresh water.

We love to sit on human laps and get attention, Molly loves to sit on shoulders and pretend she's a parrot and if she can, Lilly likes to sleep on humans for her daytime naps....we are training our humans to spoil us....

well better go for now, before the humans catch us....
Meow from Molly and Lilly xxx
Attached Images
File Type: jpg PICT0002.JPG (95.6 KB, 2 views)
File Type: jpg PICT0001.jpg (93.4 KB, 2 views)
File Type: jpg PICT0017.jpg (94.0 KB, 2 views)

Last edited by dollydaft; 01-17-2010 at 06:21 PM.
Unread 01-19-2010   #5 (permalink)
Supreme Cat Lover!

Default Hello Molly & Lilly from Ripley & Newt

Molly & Lilly,
My humans often laugh at me & my sister Newt too. I like to keep myself trim by racing up and down the stairs and they call me 'scootle bum' and find it most amusing, I have no idea what is so funny.
Poor Newt gets laughed at the most, however she is a very silly cat. On Sunday she was asleep on the back of the sofa, stretched too far and fell off. The humans pretended to be sympathetic but I saw them laughing. I'm glad Newt didn't notice, as you quite rightly point out it could have given her a 'complex'.
Newt likes to spend most of her time sleeping on our humans' laps. I prefer my own company a lot of the time, however the humans have made sure I am well provided for. I have a duvet, a sleeping bag and a crochet blanket (my favourite thing in the whole world) so I have plenty of cosy places to nap. My female human knows I like my own space but she makes sure she spends some quality time with me each day. I like her to pick me up and cuddle me and we watch the birds through the window together.
I'm glad the training is going well, Newt was lucky - I'd spent three years training my two before she came along so she has had it easy.
Must go, I can hear one of the humans coming back from the kitchen.
Ripley (and Newt)
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Cats Sept 09 054.jpg (74.3 KB, 2 views)
Unread 01-19-2010   #6 (permalink)
Kitten

Default For Ripley and Newt, from Molly and Lilly

Good to hear from you.....(love the photo.)

We like to run up and downstairs too......the humans call us "speed on legs," our female human is planning on getting us a bigger cat tree, scratch climbing, activity thing....we heard them talking about it, so we're going to have even more fun stuff to get into. We have a round cat bed and one that is shaped like a pink shoe..(says perfect princess on the side,) We do use these but we like to sleep on human laps, cos then if the human wants to get up...he/she feels guilty about disturbing us...hehe.

The training is going really well, as soon as mum is up in the morning we meow non stop till we get our wet food....we have dry kitten food in a bowl to munch on whenever we feel peckish....but silly humans weigh it and make sure we arent overfed or underfed....and they worry if we dont feel hungry one day...then eat everthing in sight.

Molly get laughed at most, because she's the one who will climb into the strangest places....dad caught her climbing up the window yesterday.

We are training our humans to spoil us, but they will insist on getting into the noisy metal machine thing, that the humans like to travel in...all we can do is sit at the window and watch them abandon us for a few hours...silly humans.

We'll better go, the humans are wondering why we're hovering near the puter....so we'll go before the humans catch us.
Love Molly and Lilly x
Attached Images
File Type: jpg PICT0012.jpg (93.0 KB, 3 views)
File Type: jpg PICT0009.jpg (97.0 KB, 3 views)
File Type: jpg PICT0004.jpg (81.2 KB, 5 views)
Unread 02-06-2010   #7 (permalink)
Supreme Cat Lover!

Hello Molly & Lilly!
Sorry it's been a while but I've not had a chance to get on here unnoticed.
My humans leave me for hours on a regular basis. They call it 'work' and 'shopping'. The female human says if she didn't go to 'work' there would be no money for 'shopping' and we would have no food. I do not understand what 'work' or 'shopping' are but if added together they equal food I can only assume that they are good things and I am happy to allow my humans to provide this service for me. When they are out I catch up on my beauty sleep. Sometimes I open the drawers and cupboards and take things out of them just to see the look on their faces when they return.
After many years of training my female human is now programmed to feed us as soon as she gets up in the morning. It may take a bit of work now but your efforts will reap rewards in the long term. I still sometimes ignore my food just to keep the humans on their toes. It is a good ploy to gain some extra attention and fuss. It can often lead to nicer food (tuna & chicken) as they try to encourage you to eat. A word of caution though, if you hear them mention the word 'vet' make sure you resume your normal eating habits immediately else you will find yourself in an awful smelling place with a stranger prodding your belly.
I really like the blanket in your photos, it looks very cosy. Newt has asked me to attach a picture of her to this thread as I only posted one of myself last time and she is a shameless attention seeker.
Best wishes
Ripley & Newt
Attached Images
File Type: jpg DSCF0120.jpg (93.7 KB, 2 views)

Last edited by hallan; 02-06-2010 at 01:49 PM.
Unread 02-06-2010   #8 (permalink)
Kitten

Hiya Ripley & Newt

Its Lilly and Molly again, Ripley and Newt you are two really cute cats, our humans saw the pic's and went aaahh they're adorable.

we are getting bigger and our humans say we are literally "into everything," we love the linnen closet, and the sock drawer, nice and cosy in there, and we have a facination with the this bowl thingy thats sunk into a worktop, and its got a sort of spout...the humans call it a sink...and we arent supposed to play with it...but humans are daft dont they know that this house and everything in it belongs to us.

We are not supposed to go into the bathroom either...but we sneak in every chance we get...it really winds up the humans....(snigger.)
We have been very good kittens and not destroyed the house, and we are excellent at using the litter box, which our human servants, clean out daily...but just lately we have developed a fondness for tearing the wallpaper from a sticky out corner of the living room, (it makes a nice noise as it tears) Of course if the humans catch us they say NO and then if we ignore the NO we get wet bums as we are squirted with cold water, we dont like that..mean humans.

Our humans have their good points we get cuddled whenever we ask, and they play with us, and we have lots of cool toys which the humans complain are scattered everywhere....(we like to carry our toys around.)

Our female human is a bit sad right now, she lost her mum a while ago and she misses her and tomorrow 7th Feb would have been her mums birthday.
We can sense this so we have been very cuddly towards this human all day, just so she knows we're still here....(for as long as the food, toys and attention is still plentiful and our litter box is kept clean.)

Well better go for now...love Molly and Lilly.....Ps a human relative from Glasgow was here and he called the metal machine thingy a Motor...but other humans call it a car...so now we are confused.
xx

Tags
adopted , advice , another cat , babies , behaviour , belly , birds , box , business , cat , cat toys , clean , color , crazy , cut , eating , eye , fast , female , fever , food , fun , funny , groom , hey , home , joy , kitten , kitten food , kittens , kitties , litter , lost , lucky , meow , picture , pictures , play , playing , problems , scratch , shopping , silly , sleep , sleeping , toys , training , travel , water , wet food , window , worry

Sponsored Cat Links